Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

Time for the big one.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Time for the big one. Empty Time for the big one. Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:30 pm

Hack3r

Hack3r

The camera shows Pandora standing in front of a large promotional banner for tonight's show. She's wearing a short black dress which contrasts against the shimmering of her olive skin. With microphone in hand, she begins to talk.
-
Pandora: So here we finally are. Tonight's the night every one on the roster has been waiting for! It's time for the big one! The Death Race Ba-
-
She's cut off when two figures walk between her and the camera and continue off screen. Anger crosses her face and she steps after the two men. The camera rotates to capture the action. Pandora grabs one of the men's shoulder and turns him around. She's met by the face of Hack3r who along with his partner, Travis Touchdown are hoping luck's on their side in their tag title match.
-
Pandora: What do you think you two are doing?
-
The two partners glance at each other with the same confused look as the camera moves to a side on view of the three people.
-
Hack3r: Walking. Or we were until you put your grubby mitts on me and this conversation started.
-
Pandora: Oh really? Well I was working until two jackasses stepped in front of me and ruined the entire clip!
-
Hack3r: Are you going to actually ask some questions or just stand there and be angry? If it's the latter I'd rather not be around.
-
Pandora: I guess now you're here I could probably ask some questions. How're you prepari-
-
Hack3r: Sorry babes. Love to chat but can't. Actually really busy. Got a big title match to win so you stay beautiful and we can continue this discussion later!
-
Without waiting for a reply the two tag partners speed off leaving Pandora standing alone in the corridor. She shouts expletives at the two Brits as the camera fades.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum