Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

It Will Not Matter

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1It Will Not Matter Empty It Will Not Matter Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:59 pm

Revenant King

"Give Me Your Soul" by King Diamond blares on the loudspeaker as the Revenant King walks down to the ring. The crowd boos with their disapproval. He eats in the crowd's anger and rage before he speaks on the mic.
Revenant King: Boo me all you want, it doesn't change anything. Now before I speak about my upcoming match against Hack3r and Hero, I want to talk about that honorable but foolish competitor named the Guillotine Master.
The crowd cheers for the victor of last weeks match between them both.
Revenant King: I must admit, he did kinda impress me last week. He was stronger than I anticipated. However, I think he was just lucky when it came to that win. My voodoo is strong, his feeble skills in the martial arts means nothing to me and that is all I have for that.
The booing intensifies after those remarks from Revenant King.
Revenant King: Now for the match at hand, Taylor J as well as yours truly will be against Hero and Hack3r in a tag match. Now, I don't work well in a team setting, but just as any good doctor, he does need a few nurses to help along his patient to his demise. Did I say demise, I meant healing. Now, because the Guillotine Master is the guest referee in this match, I don't expect any fair play with the opposition. Even with their unfair advantage, we will still prevail. not matter what kind of odds, and that's all I have to say about that.
He drops the mic and walks backstage with the boos and jeers behind him as he walks away.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]