Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

In the future.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1In the future. Empty In the future. Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:54 pm

Hack3r

Hack3r

The camera fades in showing the packed out arena of ATW's fear factory. The fans in attendance are wildly cheering in anticipation for whatever's coming next. Hack3r's music hits the PA system and the crowd's excitement turns sour, almost venomous. The Brit stands at the top of the entrance ramp with his arms held out wide, relishing the atmosphere. A smile crosses his face and he begins to make his way to the ring. It's apparent he's holding something in his left hand. It's unclear what though. He grabs a microphone from one of the ring side technicians then rolls in to the squared circle. The mic is raised to his lips accompanied by a more enthusiastic booing from the crowd.
-
Hack3r: Hey! You lot! No! Stop it!
-
The crowd boo even louder. Hack3r smiles to himself again.
-
Hack3r: Whatevs. Why don't y'all shut up and let me talk? You might just learn something.
-
The crowd's boos quiet down but are still audible.
-
Hack3r: That's better. Now, if you don't mind. I'd like to take you on a journey through time.
-
The crowd's confused. This disorientation is further boosted when the lights drop down and an odd purple light is shone around the arena. Sounds that resemble the Tardis from Doctor Who begin to play and a low, loud voice says ...
-
Voice: A few weeks in the future.
-
The lights turn back on and the noises stop. In the ring we can see Hack3r who is now wearing a cardboard mask that has DJ's face on it.
-
Hack3r: HEEEEEEYYYYYYYYY GUUUUUYYYYYYSSSSS.
-
The Brit runs up to one of the turnbuckles and jumps up on to it.
-
Hack3r: You all know who I am. I'm the LEEEEGGGGGEEEEENNNNDDDD OFFFFF EXXXXTRRRREEEEMMMMEEEEE.
-
The crowd's boos are deafening.
-
Hack3r: Well, I guess I can't really say that after that embarrassing defeat at Edge of Sanity last season. I'm sorry to have disappointed you all but my weak little body just couldn't stand up to the pure, rugged, might of Hack3r. He rocked me. He rolled me. He destroyed me.
-
The crowd's boo intensify.
-
Hack3r: I don't know what I was thinking in all honesty. I'm not sure why I thought I could compete with him. I guess everything's right now that he's the champion and I'm just a lowly member of a terrible little group. It really sucks to be me right now. Man, I wish I was as awesome as Hack3r.
-
The lights drop down again only to be accompanied with the purple light show and Tardis noises. The voice returns.
-
Voice: Present day.
-
We see Hack3r standing in the ring. He's removed his DJ mask and has it hanging loosely back in his hand.
-
Hack3r: I'd say that's a pretty accurate future wouldn't you guys?
-
The crowd roars in disapproval.
-
Hack3r: Whatever.
-
The camera cuts to a close up shot of Hack3r's face. He looks dead on in to the camera.
-
Hack3r: DJ. You don't stand a chance.
-
The Brit turns from the camera and exits the ring to a chorus of boos. As he makes his way up the ramp he hands the mask to a small child who takes it gladly. Seconds later Hack3r snatches the mask back and rips it up right in front of the child, causing it to cry and the parent to curse loudly. Hack3r just stares the parent down, laughs and carries on walking away. He stops at the top of the ramp to raise his arms then walks out of the arena.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum