Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

future match

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1future match Empty future match Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:54 am

Wolf

Wolf

The camera fades in on a high rise office building. At the very top floor it zooms in on a giant presidential office. The office is all decked in white. As the camera steadies itself Raven Wolf comes into focus standing at one of the windows. He is in a fine three piece suit and has had hair cut short. He turns and heads toward the desk as a beep comes from the desk. He walks over and pushes a button on the desk and a female voice comes over the com.
-
Female Voice: Mr. Wolvian there is a lady here to see you.
-
RW: Who is it?
-
Female Voice: She says her name is Pandora.
-
RW: Send her in.
-
Raven Wolf watches as the door opens and Pandora and a Camerman comes in..
-
RW: Welcome to D.E.A.T.H. Inc Head quaters Miss Pandora.
-
Pandora: Thank you for seeing me Mr Wolvian. I am just suprised that you asked to meet you here, Instead of your dark cave throne room that I am used to.
-
RW: Why don't we have a seat and I can explain to you the whole story.
-
Raven Wolf heads over to the long couch and sits. The camera man sets up the camera as Pandora sits next to him.
-
Pandora: So what happened to the other place?
-
RW: Well, in short it is gone. I filled that cavern with lava.
-
Pandora: Why did you do that?
-
RW: Cause it was time to shed the skins of the old and step toward the future.
-
Pandora: Does that mean that me and my camera man are safe from being a sacrifice?
-
RW: We shall see how the interview goes. But What else would you like to know?
-
Pandora: Why the new look?
-
RW: I have stepped out of the shadow of my past and I am stepping toward the future of my own path. I am setting goals to show everyone that I am my own man. That is why I will let you have this special scoop. I will accept any challenge to any type of match to any person or person's for the ppv.
-
Pandora: So you would be willing to face any body? Even mutiple people?
-
RW: Same old Pandora. Have to spell everything out for you and your simple mind. I WIll take out any and all who step in my path. For I am the end of days. For the end has come and it is time for you all to prepare for my wrath. Now go forth and spread my word of fear.
-
Pandora: Ok thank you.
-
Pandora stands up and steps away from Raven Wolf as the camera fades out.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum