Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

What the Future Holds...

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What the Future Holds... Empty What the Future Holds... Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:55 am

Naven X

Naven X

The scene fades in to the intense crowd inside the ATW arena. Fans are showing off signs of the Renegade Symbol awaiting for his return. Suddenly the lights completely shuts off. A clip is shown in the Titan-Tron of the familiar blood-stained bed then goes static as the sound of footsteps can be heard. It gets louder and louder and then it stops. Then "I Stand Alone" by Godsmack blasts through the the speakers and the crowd explodes in cheers and the lights flashes on stage as Naven X is standing there. Wearing a new black custom made trench coat. He raises the "X" sign to the crowd and continue down the ramp giving high fives to the roaring crowd before entering the ring. He takes a microphone then stands at the middle of the ring hearing nonstop chants from the crowd.
-
Crowd: WELCOME BACK!...WELCOME BACK!!...WELCOME BACK!!!

-
Naven signals the crowd to be quiet.
-
Naven X: They said I wasn't going to survive, they said that my career was over, they said that I would surely die. As you can see, I proved them wrong, I proved them ALL wrong, because THE RENEGADE IS BACK!

-
The crowd roars with deafening cheers.
-
Naven X: At Freedom or Free II I finally closed the book between me and Phenom. The Neuron Electrics match will be the First and only match of its kind.

-
Naven moves closer to the ropes.
-
Naven X: Phenom, I may not have come out of Freedom or Fire the victor, but you know for damn sure that you left that day in pain and If you want to write another chapter, just let me know, only this time, Victory will be mine!

-
The Crowd: Naven!!!...Naven!!!...Naven!!!

-
Naven X: Now, It's a new year, with new opportunities. Now I'm back and there are changes in the title picture and now that I got Phenom out of the way. It's time for my new goal...THE TAG TEAM TITLES!!!

-
The crowd explodes in cheers, DNX chants can be heard.
-
Naven X: That's right, I could go after "Hack3r's Challenge" but it's time for those Tag Team Titles to become prestigious again and the team to face The Killaz is Defjam and Naven X...D..N..X!!!!!

-
Crowd: New Tag champs!...New Tag Champs!!...New Tag Champs!!!

-
OCC: Ok someone can come out to interruppt me...

Last edited by Naven X on Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:21 am; edited 1 time in total

2What the Future Holds... Empty Re: What the Future Holds... Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:43 am

Anthrax

Anthrax

The arena goes black and the crowd goes silent. 300 violin orchestra by Jorge Quintero starts to play as gold lights begin to circle around the arena. The lights focus on the stage where AnthraX is now standing as gold pyro erupts from both sides of him. Anthrax then slowly and confidently makes his way to the ring. He grabs a mic and enters the ring.
-
AnthraX: I don't understand how you can just forget what phenom has done to you. Why would you even want to come back to his company after what he put you through non the less go for a title in his company.

http://twitter.com/#!/TheAskeland

3What the Future Holds... Empty Re: What the Future Holds... Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:12 am

Naven X

Naven X

Naven seems surprised but calms down and begins to speak.
-
Naven X: Anthrax...It's been a while, and I can see that you're a changed man. There's a look in your eye as if you are waiting for something, but as you can see... I'm done with Phenom, I wanted my one-one match with him and it ended at freedom or fire. I may have left in a stretcher, but Phenom left with some bruises, I made sure of it! And as for the tag titles, it's time for some new faces with the gold... Am I right?

-
The crowd erupts in cheers.
-
Naven X:But it seems there is more to what you're saying since you're interrupting me talking to my fans because I made up my mind, me and Defjam are going for those Tag Team Titles!

Last edited by Naven X on Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:30 am; edited 1 time in total

4What the Future Holds... Empty Re: What the Future Holds... Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:36 am

Anthrax

Anthrax

AnthraX: You have been beaten, battered, bruised, and hell even hospitalized more then once because of phenom, and now you are going after his federation's tag team titles. It's not past phenom to screw people out of titles if you don't remember when The Darkness was still around he screwed the whole roster out of the Demanufacture championship what would stop him from screwing you out of the tag titles?
-
AnthraX kneels on one knee with his elbow on his knee and his fist on his lowered head
-
AnthraX: Just remember you're in hostile territory
-
The lights go out for 2 seconds and AnthraX is gone.

http://twitter.com/#!/TheAskeland

5What the Future Holds... Empty Re: What the Future Holds... Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:50 am

Naven X

Naven X

Christian Ghost: Whoa! He did it again! He's gone!

-
Connor Danielson: I don't know what he means about hostile territory, but it looks like it's playing on Naven's mind.

-
Naven is seen looking around the arena searching for Anthrax, his mood changes and he begins to talk.
-
Naven X: Well, I don't know about that...

-
Christian ghost: You and me both!

-
Naven X: But, for DNX to be complete I need my partner, THE LEGEND OF XTREME!!!...DEFJAM!!

Ok dj rp.

6What the Future Holds... Empty Re: What the Future Holds... Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:42 am

Defjam

Defjam

The titan-tron suddenly flashes the DNX logo as 2nd Sucks by A Day To Remember blasts. Def-jam jogs onto the ramp with thundering applause from the audience. Def-jam jogs down the ramp, slapping fan's hands smirking wildly with his dog tag bouncing around on his neck. He slaps his DNX shirt and points to Naven who points back before allowinh him to slide into the ring. He and Naven then taunts a little bit while the fans continue to cheer. Finally he takes the mic from Naven.
-
Def-jam: Man it's good to see you on your feet bro, This new year 2012, is the year for DNX!
-
More cheers are heard as they both nod.
-
Def-jam: over the break I've been thinking, about life, and my life here and ATW. I'm not satisfied. The everlasting thirst that I have, the thing I have been searching for, I realize now that i had it once. In fact I had it for the longest in ATW history!! Wanna guess what it is? Hell yea An ATW title! Now I don't know about y'all, but that's one hell of a resolution, to taste the sweet nectar of golden victory once more. Now that I have a partner in violence, Naven X, I now have even bigger goals than just the Demanufacture Championship. That's right for those of you who watched Fear factory, I announced DNX are going for double gold baby! And there is no one AND I MEAN NOOOONEEE who will keep me from my desire. I Think and bleed this company and I would rather die then lose another shot at gold!

-
He pauses and looks around the audience who are awe-stricken with his speech.
-
Def-jam: Look, I may be young but I've learned a lot last year from William and GB. As for Naven, just look at him! He went through hell and back in that match with Phenom and he's still around and kickin'. I'm confident me and Naven can handle those guys!
-
He licks his lips while leaning on the ropes.
-
Def-jam: I mean think about it, they're lame and bore me to death. The fact that they beat The Mafia is beyond me.

-
The Fans shout "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH"
-
Def-jam: Think about it, I'm the Legend of Xtreme, the Hardcore Maniac. Naven is the Renegade, They are just the...
-
He uses a high pitch whining voice
-
Def-jam: The Killaz..

-
Some of the fans laugh and others cheer for them.
-
Def-jam: They aren't ready tfor the teamwork DNX is bringing out this year... and y'all know whyyyyy?
-
The Crowd goes wild.
-
Def-jam: 'Cus y'all ain't seen nothin yet 'cus we're...
-
The two stand side by side.
-
Naven X & Def-jam: D....N....X!!!!!!!
-
Riot by Three Days Grace blasts as Def-jam and Naven X taunt. They then roll out of the ring. They high five the fans as they go backstage. The camera fades as it shows the fans cheering DNX.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum