Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

Somewhere Out In The Darkness…

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Somewhere Out In The Darkness… Empty Somewhere Out In The Darkness… Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:01 am

era Dynamics

era Dynamics

The moon is high in the sky over a city skyline, a thick cover of clouds blankets the velvety darkness that is speckled with the tiny twinkles of the stars, like tiny rhinestones dotting an ink colored cloth, and the world seems peaceful from the distance. As the city seems to approach slowly, picking up speed slightly as the buildings come more and more into view, the camera seems to move without purpose, just floating around, sometimes moving along a road or a highway, sometimes just floating along at rooftop height. The view slides down low to street level, gliding along the pavement, then suddenly comes to a single tall building and seems to fly up along the side of the building until it comes to a belfry and seems to hang there, looking across the wide open space where the bells are swinging back and forth, but not hard enough to cause the bells to ring, in the harsh night wind and rain that is buffeting against the sides of the building. Between the swinging bells, we can see a long figure, decked out in black, crouched on the ledge of the belfry. The long leather trench coat is flapping in the wind, every once in a while flying up to show the shapely body accented in the black vinyl that is sucked to the skin of the beautiful woman that is crouched there, her hair flying in the wind and the down pouring rain. As the camera gets closer we see that it’s the Archetype wrestling's own Missionary of violence, Era Dynamics. She’s got her body wrapped in black vinyl pants and a black long-sleeved vinyl shirt which clings to her form like a second skin, leaving nothing to the imagination except for whether or not she has a mole on her left butt cheek or not. Around her torso, a leather corset cinches her waist, pushing her breasts high, and showing just how ample a bosom her voluptuous body has. Her hair is hanging down in damp strings, framing her beautiful face. As the camera gets closer, a flock of pigeons suddenly takes flight and feathers come floating down as the shot moves between the swinging bells and gets closer to see her sitting there, the slow rise and fall of the swells of Era Dynamics’s breasts barely moving the only thing to show that she’s even alive as she stays crouched on the ledge looking almost like a statue. As we get closer, we see her fingers twitch and the fangs in her mouth extend as she sits looking down at the moving crowd below. As she sits there, her thoughts can be heard as if in a voice over, floating through the air. She curls her top lip as she sits there, watching, and waiting, and thinking.
-
Era Dynamics: So close. So close, it's almost in my grasp. This is the moment that will define me. It will let me know whether or not I have what it takes to make it in this company. This match will be my crowning glory. It will be the moment when I step up to the plate and shine. you see, I'm not like these guy called Travis Touchdown out there. I don't want to hold the title because it will accessorize well with all of my outfits like Vivica Lockhart does, and I don't want to hold the title just to spite the other wrestlers in the company like Hack3r does. I want to hold this title because it's what I was destined to do. I was meant to hold gold in this company. It was so close once before. I almost had the Synthetic Breed Title in my hands, and it was ripped away from me. But unlike what happened in this ppv, I will not let them this time.
-
Era Dynamics leans forward and her eyes flash, even from the distance that the camera is at. The fierceness within them shows clear as day. She continues to look down amongst the crowd and growls.
-
Era Dynamics: Sheep. All of them are sheep, being lead around by the nose. Lord Humongous had the nerve and audacity to laugh his mouth off about me when he didn't realize exactly what I was capable of. He thought that just because I am a woman that defeating me will be a cakewalk. Well what he seems to have forgotten is that it took more then strength to take me down. He needs to really do the math about the upcoming situation. First fact, there wasn't be anyone to help him if he ended up being unlucky enough to step into the ring against me. It was be a one on one battle. Second fact,Lord Humongous was wearing a mask what made me only easier to give him a Humongous beat down. Yes, by having to fight big creatures what was facing me, it gives ME the advantage. And even though I won't have to work AS hard as I would have without those three fighting before the winner faces me, I will STILL go out there and give it two hundred percent! If it means that I win in five seconds instead of having to do it in five minutes, then so be it. I'm just sick and tired of these cookie cutters. Cookie cutters! Yes cookie cutters! I say it over and over again because it's true! These people care more about shopping and clothes and how to bully the visitors what pays a lot money to see us in action than they do about what really matters, and that's WRESTLING AND WINNING! I don't ever forget what I'm here to do. I don't ever forget just what's the most important to me. And I never will forget.
-
Era Dynamics growls again, balling her hand into a fist.
-
Era Dynamics: But regardless of what these people think of Me, I will do what is necessary to these people in order to win. I will not stop, I will not rest, I will not give up until I have gold around my waist and they put respect for those people. They can sit up and talk about me all they want. They can call me all sorts of names they want, but in the end, they know that I'm right. These three, regardless of who I face, are more worried about what they will wear to face me than they are about what I will do to them. They've underestimated me, and that's a good thing. I don't want them to know my true potential until it's too late. And that's just what it will be when they step into the ring against me. It will be too late. By accepting this match without me, they've sealed their fate, and the cockiness of the so called blackdoom , will be the nail in his coffin if he steps up against me on my road to the Synthetic Breed Championship next season.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum