Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

a new age of darkness

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1a new age of darkness Empty a new age of darkness Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:02 pm

Wolf

Wolf

The camera fadesin on the dark dwellings of Wolvians throne room. Wolvian is sitting on his throne with a discusted look on his face. He looks around the room at the shadows with in the room. He then stands up and tosses the Title that was around his waste into the throne. He then walks into the middle of the room.

Wolvian: I am completly discusted at all of you! We are The Darkness, The most feared group in all of history. But there is one person I am more discusted with than any of you!

Wolvian turns around the room and looks at the throne.

Wolvian: That person is myself! I have been so busy this last season fighting back the three little pigs and little red riding hood, That I have failed as a leader of this group by not smacking each and every one of you around for your failures! I thought my destroying the two paladins that failed the most last season would motivate you all....

Wolvian turns back around as the two remaining Paladins enter out of the shadows and neal before him.

Wolvian: This season I promise you all. That ATW will enter into a new age of Darkness!

(open for all members of darkness to plead there case.)

2a new age of darkness Empty Re: a new age of darkness Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:11 pm

Anthrax

Anthrax

AnthraX: I was over confident going into my match.

looks down

AnthraX: I beat him 2 weeks in a row and then I beat him with a steel pipe. I may have been beaten, battered, and bruised at the PPV but that is no comparison what khaos has coming to him

looks up into Wolvian's eyes

AnthraX: I will make darkness proud this season. I promise

http://twitter.com/#!/TheAskeland

3a new age of darkness Empty Re: a new age of darkness Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:10 pm

Wolf

Wolf

Wolvian very happy with what he hears turns his attion to Executioner of Anarchy. At this point his face turns back to disapointment.

Wolvian: But you Executioner, You have done nothing to aid in the growth of the Darkness! You have just sat back all last season and hid from the front lines!

Wolvian steps up toward Executioner of Anarchy.

Wolvian: Tonight you will be given one last chance to prove your with us in this almighty war! What do you say to that!

4a new age of darkness Empty Re: a new age of darkness Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:50 am

Executioner Of Anarchy

Executioner Of Anarchy

EOA faces up to look at wolvian with a confident look on his face.

EOA: I accept the chance to prove myself I will make you proud!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum