Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

Total Darkness

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Total Darkness Empty Total Darkness Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:48 pm

Wolf

Wolf

The arena goes completly black. A dark red glow fills the arena as fog pours out of the entrance ramp. Powerwolf "When the moon shines red" begins to play over the speakers. A video a crimson moon is shown on the tron. Four dark figures wearing hooded black cloaks walk down the ramp caring flames. Anthrax steps out behind them and neals as the vocals begin to speak with in the song a curtain of fire explodes and Wolvian & Phenom The Vampire Lord steps throught it. Wolvian dressed in his long hooded sleveless black robe, And Phenom The Vampire Lord in his hooded gray leather coat. They stand at the tope of the ramp as the crowd boo's. Anthrax rises and stands between the druids and his masters.The four druids walk down the ramp and circle the ring. Anthrax follows and slides into the ring and stands in the middle.The curtain of fire slowly dies and two walls of pyrotechnics explode as Wolvian and Phenom the Vampire Lord slowly walk down the ramp. As they get to the edge of the ramp the ring fills with fog. The four druids each stand at a corner out side the ring. Phenom The Vampire lord walks around the ring and up the opposite side steps as Wolvian then starts to walk up the stairs. They then climb between the ropes and moves into the middle of the ring. Anthrax kneals as Wolvian and Phenom The Vampire Lord stand there for a bit. Wolvian then raises his hands. As his hands raise the robe falls off him and an explosion of fire engulfs the ring like a circle of fire reaching up to the rafters. As the fire lowers the lights come on and the music stops. The four druids are now standing in the ring facing out at the crowd each at a turnbuckle.

Wolvian: Tonight I will deal a deadly blow to the A.A.T.O. I will sacrifice one of its members here in this very ring. But before we do that. I would like to welcome a new member into the Darkness.

(open for EOA to come out)

2Total Darkness Empty Re: Total Darkness Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:01 pm

Executioner Of Anarchy

Executioner Of Anarchy

it seems like a thunder has just stroke!
Suddenly high flames light on, as though the �Tron was set to fire!
Executioner Of Anarchy makes his way to the ring
wearing a simple wrestling costume
mounting a custom chopper
preceded by four druids wearing robes and carrying torches
Four lightnings hit the ringposts
EOA enters the ring holding a microphone in his hands he lifts it up to his face to speak as he looks around at the crowd.

EOA: THATS RIGHT IM THE NEW MEMBER OF THE DARKNESS!

EOA then turns back to Wolvian as the fans sit their dazed.

3Total Darkness Empty Re: Total Darkness Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:14 pm

Wolf

Wolf

Wolvian: On a night like tonight the stars are all lined up! Blood is going to flow here tonight like the rivers of ancient Egypt! But before I get to far ahead of myself. I will let the Vampire Lord himself talk about what he has planned here tonight against the leader of A.A.T.O.!

Wolvian steps aside to let Phenom the Vampire Lord be center of the ring.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum