Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

I,am Fighting An Woman.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I,am Fighting An Woman. Empty I,am Fighting An Woman. Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:19 pm

Lord Humongous

Lord Humongous

The camera cuts in to show a black limo pulling up at the ATW arena. The limo driver gets out of the limo and heads toward the back of the limo.
-
Limo Driver: This guy gives me the creeps, I just hope I'll never have to drive this guy around again.
-
The limo driver begins to open the door and out comes a man dressed in all black with a hockey mask on.
-
The man: I can't believe you have a drivers license!
-
The man begins to point his finger in the limo drivers face.
-
The man: I'm going to make sure they fire you if it's the last thing I do.
-
The man walks off heading into the ATW arena. The camera then cuts away from the man and fades in to show Andrea backstage holding a mic. Andrea Yovanovic is shaking in fear as she sees a very large man with a hockey mask on walking toward her.
-
Andrea: May I ask who you are sir?
-
The man: You can call me Lord Humongous, you seam scared woman. There's no need of being scared of me not unless you are in that ring with me. Then that's the only time you need to be scared.
-
Andrea: Well you know you will be facing a woman here tonight.
-
Lord Humongous begins to laugh.
-
Lord Humongous: So I get to beat me a woman fair and square. And with out the police arresting me. I'm really beginning to like this place. Now if you don't mind I need to get to my dressing room and prepare to beat me a woman tonight.
-
The camera fades away with Lord Humongous heading toward his dressing room and Andrea heading in the opposite direction.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum