Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

From one Woman to another...(and another) Season 8 show 1

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

era Dynamics

era Dynamics

Cue to a lonely road in southern Mississippi, somewhere where you'd almost expect Leatherface or any number of horror movie trope family of cannibal slashers to lay down roots. A mix tape of various blues legends begins to drone out over a car's radio's tape player audibly. A local fellow steps out and extinguishes his cigarette and we see where it's stopped; a cemetary. Not terribly old, but very unkempt and very neglected clearly.

Local: This is it Mrs. Dynamics.

-
Era Dynamics steps out and casually tosses him a bundle of bills.
-
Era Dynamics: Not going to be here long, so you can keep the AC going.
-
Local: Any way I can convince you to tell me why in the hell you wanted to come out here? Ain't nothing out here but the weeds, and this old place of course.
-
Era Dynamics: I'm seeing an friend.
-
Local: That important? Besides, people buried out here ain't really known for having family. Not kidding you miss, this whole damn property is pretty much just a dumping ground for anyone who can't afford or in some cases wasn't allowed a properly Christian burial.
-
Era Dynamics: It's okay. Christian burial wouldn't have suited her anyway.
-
Local: Fair 'nuff miss. I'll be in the car.
-
Era goes from tombstone to tombstone until she stops at one fairly unremarkable one. No epitaph. No trim. Nothing fancy. It couldn't be any less fancy if you just stuck a rock on the ground and etched the name on with a magic marker. It simple reads "Lufisto." 1980-2009. Era reverently sits and begins to talk silently.
-
Era Dynamics: You and me...we terrorized the ring for the same reasons, even if we only ran in the same circle for a few months. You made sense of it all. You could see the picture under all that slime and muck. I know you're not completely gone, a son of a |BLEEP| with energy like yours, it lingers, even contaminates. Too heady a brew for most, but you know it wasn't too heady for me. I know you died not more than a mile from here, so give me some of that insight, will you?
-
There's some uncomfortable silence for awhile. Only the local bugs get to chime in. Not surprisingly, the local looks at Era like she's nuts.
-
Era Dynamics: No. No it doesn't make sense, I know. Not even to you huh? No, I had no idea that Phenom was a dark vampire lord. No tribe I ever heard of, granted, but I'll take his word for it.
-
Pause again.
-
Era Dynamics: Course we're going to do it. That's a stupid question. She and I know the score. If she doesn't try to kick my teeth in, I'll lose respect for her. If I don't try to make her bleed like a stuck pig, same applies. Yea, the other two principles don't get it, and I don't care. Vivica Lockhart is just meat to be butchered as far as I'm concerned. Luffy, long as she does her job, I got no issue. She can work out her own drama for all I care. It'll be amusing to see her underestimate Ice though. Says she doesn't care what I say. Hell, if she doesn't want my advice I ain't gonna force it down her throat. Knowing that, if she's smart, she'll leave her to the woman who knows her. What I want to know is why everybody loves her and I am suddenly out of the picture.
-
More pausing. Era looks annoyed.
-
Era Dynamics: Again with that patience crap! Did Phenom teach you that one too? Alright, alright, fine. Just keep playing it out, quit being so impatient. No, I never expected comfort or encouragement from a soul like yours, only insight. I know you'd rip into me bit by ephemeral bit if you had the chance. Nothing personal, it's just what you do. Mmm. Fine. Fine. You're getting irritated. I'll go now. Keep prison [Bleep] 'em in hell, you psychopath.
-
The local just shakes his head when he starts the car.
-
Local: Good conversation
-
Era: She's as brain damaged as ever. Just what I needed.

Travis Touchdown

Travis Touchdown

Jeez woman, give yourself a holiday will ya?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum