Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

Needless fighting.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Needless fighting. Empty Needless fighting. Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:32 pm

Hack3r

Hack3r

OOC: I decided that since Jack Ammo invited a load of fans out into the parking lot it'd be fun to do an RP mentioning that.

The camera shows the parking lot of the ATW arena. A black motorbike drives in to the area but has to come to a stop prematurely because of the large group of fans that are bustling around a small table where Jack Ammo is selling his T-shirts. The man on the bike dismounts and takes his helmet off to show that it's Hack3r. We can see that his face is even more bruised than last time. Hack3r starts to walk towards the staff entrance but a fan steps out in his path.
-
Fan: Wait, aren't you that guy?
-
Hack3r: I am a guy. I don't know whether you're the one I'm thinking of.
-
The brit attempts to step past the man but to no avail.
-
Hack3r: Now if you wouldn't mind can you get out of my way? It'd be a shame if I had to move you myself.
-
Fan: Pfft. Are you threatening me? I'd like to see you try it.
-
The fan takes a fighting stance and releases a few playful jabs at Hack3r.
-
Fan: C'mon! I can take you! I mean, look at you! You're all battered and bruised. It's plainly obvious you can't fight. It's just lik-
-
The fan is stopped mid sentence by a right hay maker thrown by Hack3r. The fan falls to the floor, bleeding and crying in pain. A few fans from the crowd turn around to see what the noise is. They notice the man on the floor crying and Hack3r standing tall with specks of blood on his fist. They decide against interfering and go back to trying to buy a T-Shirt. Hack3r kneels down to face the man.
-
Hack3r: I told you it'd be a shame didn't I?
-
With that Hack3r hucks up a loogie and spits it right down in to the man's face. He bounces to his feet and goes to leave as the man on the floor rolls over on to his belly and calls out to Hack3r. It's apparent that his jaw is broken.
-
Fan: Twwis won't be the end ovvv twwis.
-
Hack3r stops dead in his tracks and turns on his heels to face the downed man. Without hesitation Hack3r takes a run up and punt kicks the man in the face knocking him over on to his back and leaving him unconscious. Hack3r chuckles to himself as he walks away. The camera fades to black as finally a few fans stoop down to help the injured man.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum