Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dj meets his familys assailant.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Dj meets his familys assailant. Empty Dj meets his familys assailant. Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:24 pm

Defjam

Defjam

Defjam is walking to his chill spot on the roof of the arena when a helicopter drops off 6 men with the claw on their backs and an older man. Defjam picks up a bottle of beer and runs at them. He smacks the first one in the temple breaking the bottle and covering them in beer. He keeps his momentum up and performs an enziguiri kick on the second guard. One guard sneaks behind him whilist another picks up a brick. Defjam quickly hits the guard behind him with a mule kick as the other guard hits the hurt gaurd with the brick. The last three guards move to protect the old man as dj throws the broken bottle. It smacks one guard in the face making him fall off the roof into a prius down below. Dj then dropsaults the last two guards off the roof into a moving car. He turns his attention to the old man. He grabs him by the throat and holds him over the ledge.
-
Def-jam: Who are you?
-
Man: m..my n..ame is mr..mur..der
-
Def-jam: Why are you here?
-
Mr.Murder: To watch... my favor...ite or..phan in person! Im im..pressed, jus..tin.
-
Suddenly security charges in and rescues Mr.Murder.
-
Mr.Murder: Next time I will send you to be with your parents... in hell!
-
The camera fades as Defjam is being restrained and the sickly laugh of Mr.Murder is heard.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum