Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wildthing meets Psycho dad (Original Wildthing's manager)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wild

Wild

[Fade in showing Wildthing pacing back and forth in his locker room.]

Wildthing: Aww man!!!!

Wildthing clutches his fist and pounds on a locker, and sits down on a wooden bench with his head hung low in his hands.

Wildthing: How in the world am I suppose to win the Hangman's match when I couldn't even win last week's last man standing match?

???: What are you so hung up about?

Wildthing looks up and notices a man wearing a flannel shirt and cowboy hat.

Wildthing: Sorry I am not really in the mood for autographs right now

???: No, I am not here for autograph. Read my lips, I am here to help you.

Wildthing: Not to be mean here, but exactly how can you help me?

???Let's just say that I was with the original Wildthing when he first debuted, and now I think that it is time for me to help out with the new Wildthing.

Wildthing: You? Helped out with the original? Who are you anyway?

???: Funny you should ask me that. My name is Psycho Dad, and I was his manager.

Wildthing: I don't remember you.

Psycho dad: Well that is because the professor just made more on the line an image of the before look of Wildthing. Although I think that actually works with some of the more younger women I might say. Anyways no time for talking about women, that we'll take care of that after the match.

Psycho dad pulls up a folded chair and sits in it backwards.

Psycho dad: Okay, first of all, don't worry about losing, just win the crowd over. Secondly,....

[Fade out while Psycho dad is talking]

Last edited by Hack3r on Mon May 30, 2011 1:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : This RP's show ready.)

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum