Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bergeron Scouts/Meets with DefJam

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bergeron Scouts/Meets with DefJam Empty Bergeron Scouts/Meets with DefJam Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:39 am

William_b33

William_b33

A custom designed Dodge Caliber pulls into the parking lot of the Industrial arena. The door flings open and William Bergeron comes out. He goes to the back of car to grab his laptop bag and suitcase. William Bergeron starts heading into the arena. When a cameramen spots him as he was about to enter through the door.

Cameraman: How are you William?

W.Bergeron: Good, is this happening again. Where you wonder why am at this show? Am I right?

Cameraman: Ya I am actually.

W.Bergeron: Ok, but if I catch you coming near me again. I will either beat the living guts out of you or feed your soul to Wolvian. Am pretty sure he wouldn't mind a free feast.

Cameraman: Sorry sir.

W.Bergeron: That's better. Am here for one reason and one reason only. I am strictly here for business and to scout my opponents. Oh ok I lied it's two reasons.

Cameraman: Thank you, one more question. Where's your partner?

W.Bergeron: Man, you guys are nosy for cameramen. If you most know, Ghetto Blaster is being a guest star at my training school. Also I believe he was telling me that there was some personal business he wanted to take care of. Now get out of my face, I need to get in there to do my job as a wrestler.

William Bergeron shoves the cameraman out of the way. He walks through the doors. Heads down the hallway going towards The Mafias personal locker room. As he is unlocking the door he spots Defjam down the hallway. He throws his suitcase and laptop bag on the couch and heads back out. William walks towards Defjam.

W.Bergeron: Hey DJ, how's it going?

2Bergeron Scouts/Meets with DefJam Empty Re: Bergeron Scouts/Meets with DefJam Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:47 am

Defjam

Defjam

-Defjam is holding a small carton of Chinese food-

Defjam: Oh.. Hey Will What brings you here?

3Bergeron Scouts/Meets with DefJam Empty Re: Bergeron Scouts/Meets with DefJam Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:49 am

William_b33

William_b33

W.Bergeron: Not much just catching my opponents matches and business of course. I hear you have a big match tonight?

4Bergeron Scouts/Meets with DefJam Empty Re: Bergeron Scouts/Meets with DefJam Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:54 am

Defjam

Defjam

DefJam: Yea, Im teaming up with this Adam Nedman guy. Guess Ive been blessed with another shot at Eternal Too.

-Takes a fork full and scarfs it down-

Defjam: And nothing Prepares me for a big match like Chinese food!

-cracks a smile-

5Bergeron Scouts/Meets with DefJam Empty Re: Bergeron Scouts/Meets with DefJam Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:00 am

William_b33

William_b33

W.Bergeron: Oh, I know that feeling. I have a weird pre-match ritual myself. Ok, but enough with the small talk. I was thinking about your situation, and I have come up with a plan. Not only will it help you but it will help ATW. Would you be interested in joining me in my office before your match? I have a offer you can't refuse.

6Bergeron Scouts/Meets with DefJam Empty Re: Bergeron Scouts/Meets with DefJam Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:02 am

Defjam

Defjam

-While chewing on his food-

DefJam: Yea i got some time to kill before my match, After you Buddy-O

7Bergeron Scouts/Meets with DefJam Empty Re: Bergeron Scouts/Meets with DefJam Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:19 am

William_b33

William_b33

William Bergeron leads Defjam into his office. Before the cameraman can enter the door gets slammed into his face. A few mins go by and the cameraman is get antsy and wondering what's going on. He decides to open the door slowly and walk in. The cameraman gets a good view of the office part of the locker room.

W.Bergeron: Does that sound good to you, DJ?

DefJam: Yes

W.Bergeron: Ok, make sure you don't reveal nothing.

Defjam nods his head and shakes William Bergeron's hand. He heads out towards the doorway. The cameraman tries to sneak our of the locker room. He achieves it but not before Defjam catches him outside the locker room.

8Bergeron Scouts/Meets with DefJam Empty Re: Bergeron Scouts/Meets with DefJam Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:11 am

Defjam

Defjam

-Defjam walks out of the office as the Cameraman begins to speak-

Cameraman: What was that all about?

DefJam: Youll find out Sooner than later..

-He storms off towards his locker room-

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum