Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

An old story from long ago.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1An old story from long ago. Empty An old story from long ago. Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:39 pm

Wolf

Wolf

(This an rp I wrote up a long time ago for one of my first feds.)

Part I
The camer opens on Kermit The Frog in his reporter outfit talking to T-Wolf.

Kermit: Hello, Kermit The Frog here! Today my guest is an old friend of mine, T-Wolf. He is a professional wrestler for the GWA. He has come to Sesame Street today to help with the letter of the day. Cause today's letterr is T, as In T-Wolf.

T-Wolf: Hi everybody. T is in all kinds of words kids. Like Telephone.. or Table... Or even Team!

Kermit: Wow that is amazing T-Wolf! Children is there any other words that start with the letter T.

The children: Television!

T-Wolf: That is very good children. Rember boys and girls repsect you parents and do what they tell you to do!

Kermit: This has been Kermit The Frog Signing off from Sesame Street.

The camera cuts to another part of the show while Kermit and T-Wolf start to talk. The children are gathered up and pushed into another segment.

Kermit: Thanks again T-Wolf for coming in today to help us.

T-Wolf: My pleasure Kermit. Hey Kermit how would you like to go with me to visit the home of the greatest wrestling federation of all time?

Kermit: That would be just dandy T-Wolf!

2An old story from long ago. Empty Re: An old story from long ago. Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:39 pm

Wolf

Wolf

Part II
The camera goes dark. The it fades back in with T-Wolf and Kermit standing in front of the Mecca that was ECW! They walk into the bingo hall.

T-Wolf: Well Kermit welcome to the greatest wrestling spot on earth!

Kermit: Wow is this were ECW lived?

T-Wolf: Yes it is Kermit. In this very bingo hall the worlds greatest wrestlers came to show case there talents.

Kermit: Really so you wrestled here T-Wolf?

T-Wolf: I only wish Kermit... I only wish!

T-Wolf walks over to were the ring use to stand. While he stands there thinking. Kermit grabs a steel chair and runs at T-Wolf. He slams the chair on T-Wolfs back. But T-Wolf barelly feel's it.

T-Wolf: What the Hell!

T-Wolf turns around and looks at Kermit holding the chair.

Kermit: OH Crap that didn't work like I had Hoped!

T-Wolf: You think!

T-Wolf punt kicks kermit across the bingo hall the steel chair goes flying with Kermit.

T-Wolf: Dumb Arse Frog! What were you thinking?

T-Wolf walks over to the completly out cold frog on the floor. T-Wolf picks up the steel chair and begins to beat the ever loathing hell out of Kermit The soon to be smudge on the bingo hall floor Frog.

T-Wolf: Well I guess you are going to have to change your song to...Its not easy being a green smudge!

The camera man begins to chant you FD up to Kermit.

T-Wolf: Well this is just another fine mess I have gotten myself into!

T-Wolf nods his head as he drops the chair. Just as he begins to raise his head. The door opens and Big Bird and Cookie Monster walk in carring Barbed Wire Baseball Bats!

T-Wolf: OH FN Great! What is this Sesame Street Puppets go hardcore to the extreme? Oh well there funeral!

Cookie Monster: Yo Im the Original C.M. Punk!

T-Wolf charges at the two puppets. Big Bird swings his bat at him. But T-Wolf ducks under it and Gore's Cookie Monster knocking the ever-loathing cookies right out of him. T-Wolf then rolls over and does a spring back to his feet. Where he jumps onto Big Birds back and puts him into a sleeper hold. Big Bird goes down to one knee and drops the bat. Few seconds later Big Bird is out cold. T-Wolf picks up the bat.

T-Wolf: Today just keeps getting stranger and stranger!

Elmo: You have no idea! (laughs)

T-Wolf turns to see Elmo in a mask. Along side him is Super Grover, Bert and Ernie. T-Wolf shakes his head in disbelief.

T-Wolf : OK if thats how you damn puppets want to go out... Then bring it on!

T-Wolf raises the bat and begins to swing. He knocks Elmo deep into the rafters. Super Grover ducks under the bat and begins to punch and kick T-Wolf in the knee. T-Wolf stops swinging and looks down and gives an evil smirk.

T-Wolf: What the FN hell do you think you are doing?

Grover: I am Super Grover Feel My Wrath!

T-Wolf Kicks Super Grover up and the swings the bat knocking him onto the other side of the bingo hall next to Kermits lifeless body.

Super Grover: I am flying Weeeeeeeeee (Kersplat!)

Ernie: Well Bert looks like its our turn Bert!

Bert: Ernie shut the hell up and lets double clothsline this punk!

Bert and Ernie run at T-Wolf holding there arms straight out. They both slam into his legs and fall back onto the floor. The both of them dazed look up at T-Wolf.

Ernie: Well Bert I don't think that worked?

Bert: Ernie!

Ernie:Yeah Bert what is it?

Bert: Shut the hell up!

Ernie: Ok Bert.

T-Wolf drops the bat and picks up the two puppets.

T-Wolf: Boys I think you need a time out.

T-Wolf walks over to the trash can and kicks off the lid. As the lid flies off Oscar pops up and punches T-Wolf in the gut!

Oscar: Listen punk this is my home!

T-Wolf gathers his breath. He looks angrly at Oscar. Oscar starts to piddle him self and ducks down into his can.

Oscar: Oh crap! Oh Crap! Please I didnt mean it!

T-Wolf takes Bert and Ernie and slams them into the trash can ontop of Oscar. He then grabs the lid and puts it on the trash can. T-Wolf leans back and chuckles and begins to pick up the can and shake it like a tumbler. He then sits back down and drags it around the hall picking up the lifeless puppets. Tossing them one by one into the trash can. Finially he has gathered them all up.

T-Wolf: What are you guys on? What made you think that you could take me?

From inside the trashcan you can hear the puppets begin to sang.

Kermit: Its not easy being green!

Ernie: Rubber ducky your the one!

Super Grover: I believe I can fly I believe I can touch the sky!

T-Wolf: Oh my lord you are all high! Let me guess... you guys found RVD'S and Sabu's Secret Stash? I see I am going to have to put you guys into a rehab program.

T-Wolf looks up with an evil grin on his face.Then he begins to drag the trashcan down to the basement. Then all the way into the back were the boiler room is.

T-Wolf: Well you guys are here at the rehab center!

T-Wolf picks the can up knocks off the lid and empties the contents into the incinerator. He then drops the can when its empty and shuts the door to the incinerator and locks it. As he begins to walk away he hears them start singing a new tune.

The Puppets: Together Again.... were buringing ahhhhhh!

T-Wolf begins to walk out the door but stops to turn out the lights. The camera begins to fade to black.

The End or is it?

3An old story from long ago. Empty Re: An old story from long ago. Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:40 pm

Wolf

Wolf

The camera opens on T-Wolf walking into the den of his house. A roaring fire is going in the fire place. A classic style chair is sitting facing it with its back towards T-Wolf. As T-Wolf gets closer to the chair he stops at the voice of a familiar voice.

Kermit: Did you really think fire could destroy me? (laughs)

T-Wolf: You have to be kidding me! Dont you Evil sock puppets get the hint! Leave me alone!

Kermit: I am no longer the puppet I once was! Thanks to you I have found a new goal in life!

T-Wolf turns the chair around. In it Kermit is dressed in a lucha libre mask.

Kermit: From Now On Call Me K-Frog!

K-Frog leaps out of the chair at T-Wolf. T-Wolf grabs him by the neck. Kermit dangles there swinging his little arms and legs at T-Wolf trying to attack him. T-Wolf shakes his heads with disapointment. K-Frog stops kickng and catches his breath. Then begins to kick and try to scratch him again!

T-Wolf: Are you still FN high? Maybe RVD should roll you and smoke you for a better high?

K-Frog: Let me down and I will show you high dirt bag!

T-Wolf walks over to his gym bag and tosses K-Frog into it and zips it up. Then takes the gym bag out to his garage and tosses it into the garbage can. He raches over and grabs the lid and puts it on the trash can. He then looks around the garage to find something. A few seconds later he walks back with a cynder block. He sits it in on top of the top of the trash can. T-Wolf takes a breather and just listens to K-Frog inside the trash can banging around. Suddenly his garage door opens up to reveal an army of Muppets looking for a fight! T-Wolf stands there in amazement!

T-Wolf: HOLY FN SHITE! (Shakes his head hoping to pull him out of this bad dream!) Well if this how they want to go out... I will be happy to help them with that! Because I dont back down from anything!

T-Wolf walks towards the open garage door and as he does he grabs a sledge hammer of the garage wall.

T-Wolf: Ok crack puppets its Hammer Time! (laughs) I really cant believe I just said that!

T-Wolf begins to whack a front line of Ewoks running at him.

T-Wolf: Just like playing Whack a mole!

T-Wolf realizes that he is going to need a bigger weapon if he wants to survive this battle. So he heads back into his garage and hops into his Explorer. He then bursts out of his garage at full speed. He runs over more Ewoks, a few Wookies, Telly monster, Rowlf the Dog, Sam the Eagle, Gonzo, The Count, and Fozzy the Bear. Fozzy leaches onto the front of the Explorer. Fozzy begins to climb up the front of the Explorer.

Fozzy: Have you heard the one were the Wolf is going to die today! Wakka... Wakka... Wakka...

T-Wolf slams on the breaks and Fozzy goes fling through the air and hits a mighty maple tree at full force to leave a dent.

T-Wolf: Nope havent heard that one yet Fozzy! But have you hear the one were a Bear got hit by a tree.... He became a real sap!

T-Wolf looks over to his neighbor John Vincent, Who is mowing down Fraggle's and Rizzo the rat and all of his rat friends!

T-Wolf: Lovely day isnt it John?

John Vincent: A bit cloudy. Looks like it might rain today. Seems we have our selves a bit of an investation of muppets!

T-Wolf: Yep looks that way!

T-Wolf throws open his door slamming it into Bunson and Beaker. T-Wolf steps out of the Explorer and begins to knock pig muppets out of his way left and right.

T-Wolf: I wonder if my insurance covers muppet investation!

As T-Wolf shuts the door Miss Piggy jumps out from behind the explorer.

Missy Piggy: Where's My Frogy!

T-Wolf: Oh lord!

Miss Piggy runs at T-Wolf. But T-Wolf punt kicks here into John Vincents yard right in front of his mower. John Vincent runs her over and stuffing begins to shoot out the side of the mower.

John Vincent: Hey T-Wolf thanks for the bacon!

Part IV

T-Wolf laughs and then turns to his neighbor from across the street Zip Logan. Zip is tossing muppets into his wood chipper.

Zip: Another one bites the dust... and another one.... and another one.... and another one..... Oh this one is a really big one!

Zip begins to push Snuffy into the wood chipper.

Zip: (laughs) Ah now this one just got snuffed! (laughs)

The Count jumps on Zip Logans back and begins to hit him with a rock!

The Count: One hit to the head ha ha ha.... Two hits to the head ha ha ha... Three hits to the head ha ha ha

Zip Logan grabs The Count and slings him into the wood chipper.

Zip: One annoying muppet into the wood chipper! Ha Ha HA!

Just then Elmo wearing a Kane style mask. Elmo runs around Zip's legs with a wire binding Zips legs. Then Elmo pulls on it tripping Zip Logan into the wood chipper.

Elmo: I think Zip is a little bit more chipper!

On the other side of the street D.J. Von Erich is facing off against the bear from the bear in the big blue house. D.J. has him in a headlock and is using a 2X4 to beat him in the head.

D.J.: What's My Name!

Barny slams a chair over D.J.'s back knocking him off of the bear. The bear falls down with his stuffing falling out of his head. Barny stands over D.J. with the chair.

Barny: I hate you.... You hate me... I hit you until I make you bleed!

Big Bear gets up all spaced out and pushes some of his stuffing back into his head. He then picks up the 2X4 and helps barny beat down D.J. Dave Sage walks out of his house to see his neighbor being beat down by Barny and Big Bear. So he runs over to help. But he is stoped by the four teletubies. T-Wolf notice this and grabs his sledge hammer and heads over towards them. T-Wolf clocks the red one and then the blue one in the head. The purple one turns just in time to get its face knocked in by the hammer. Sage takes the advantage and starts bashing the green one's head into the ground.
Sage: Thanks for the Help Wolf!
T-Wolf tosses the hammer to Sage, Then begins to run full on at Big Bear. T-Wolf spears big bear knocking him to the ground. Barny looks over to see this, Giving D. J. A chance to spring up and super kick Barny under the chin. Barny goes flying back, and is impaled onto a fence post.

D.J: Another Dino has been eradicated! I guess it wasnt a comet or an Ice Age that got them! It was MAN! (laughs)

Over at the Muchler Elmo starts to dance a jig. When Zip Reaches out of the mulcher and grabs him by the back of the neck.

Zip: You should of made sure I was dead, Red!

Zip Tosses Elmo into the muchler at lightning speed! Elmo's pieces begin to shoot out the back, as Sage starts dragging over the red and green TeleTubbies by there feet.

Sage: You all right Zippy?

Zip passes out before he can anwser. As Sage loads the red teletubie into the mulcher he notices the cuts on Zip's body. Sage then begins to load the Green one in as D.J. walks over dragging A blue purple teletubie and barny by there feet.

DJ: Just like Zippy to be laing down on the job!

Back over at the Vincent home stead John is still moving his yard when his two brothers walk out of the house.

Ryan: Yo John whats taken so long?

As Ryan says this Doctor Teeth and the Electric Mayhem jump off the roof of the Vincent house and on to Ryan and Shawn Vincent. They start flailing there floppy arms at the two brothers. Ryan and Shawn Both throw the muppets off of them right in time for John to drive over them with the mower.

Shawn: What in god's name is going on out here?

John: Seems we have a Muppet invasion on our hands!

Ryan looks over at his brothers.

Ryan: Manama Nah!

Shawn kicks his baby brother in the chest and toss him back into the house.

Shawn: Get Some trash bags you idiot so we can start cleaning up this mess.

John: Good Idea. I think Zippy is tossing whats left into the mulcher to make sure there done!

Back over at the mulcher. Zip is just awaking to see Wolf, Sage, and Dj. Trying to push the bear into the mulcher.

Zip: So is it over?

DJ: Look who is finially awake!

Sage: Yep its over were just finishing the clean up!

The Vincent brothers walk over dragging behind them several trash bags.

John: Got room for a few more bags of Psychotic Muppet Parts?

T-Wolf: Sure toss them in!

Zip: What are we going to do with the remains?

T-Wolf: Well I figure we dig a whole toss everything in, Pour some gas over it all and burn it.

DJ: Then after the fire is out. We pour cement over the whole and pray to god they dont return!

John: sounds like a good plan to me!

DJ, Ryan, And Sage begin to dig a whole for the remains. Wolf and John begin to gather the remians up into trash bags. Shawn walks back with a can of gas. Then they all sit there as the remains catch fire.

Zip: Is there a reason the whole had to be on my property?

DJ: Yep it was the closes to the mulcher!

Zip: Seriously we could have dug a whole some were else!

John: Zip, just be lucky we dont toss you in the whole with them!

Zip: Fine what ever!

Zip hobles over to his grage and starts cleaning his mulcher from the days event.

T-Wolf: Why did we pick to burry them on his land?

DJ: Cause no one else wanted these creepy little things on there land. Best to just let Zip get stuck with it than argue were to put it.

T-Wolf: Fair enough!

The Camera fades out ont he group watching the flames.

THE END?

4An old story from long ago. Empty Re: An old story from long ago. Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:13 am

Eternal Eclipse

Eternal Eclipse

Kermit was a Muppet. He never appeared on sesame street.

5An old story from long ago. Empty Re: An old story from long ago. Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:12 am

Cartouschke

Cartouschke

Eternal Eclipse wrote:Kermit was a Muppet. He never appeared on sesame street.

http://www.sesamestreet.org/onair/characters/kermit

6An old story from long ago. Empty Re: An old story from long ago. Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:44 am

Executioner Of Anarchy

Executioner Of Anarchy

actually the muppets have appeared on seasmame street

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum