Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

It's been a long time.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1It's been a long time. Empty It's been a long time. Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:28 pm

Hack3r

Hack3r

The crowd in the industrial arena are in a state of ecstasy as the lights in the arena begin to dim. A loud, low pitched drum roll begins to seep out from the loud speakers strategically placed around. The drums continue for about 30 seconds until they morph into the opening riff of "Friends like these" by Deaf Havana. A shower of golden sparks begin to fall over the entrance ramp as a figure walks out from underneath the curtain of explosions. The figure is wearing a tight yellow hoody and tight fitting skinny jeans. He marches meaningfully down to the ring without giving much attention to any of the fans. He rolls into the ring and asks for a microphone. He motions for the music to stop and begins to speak in a british accent.

???: Hi guys.

The crowd stay silent as they're not sure who the man is.

???: Have I really been gone that long? It's me guys!

He flips his hood back revealing himself to be Hack3r. The crowd goes wild.

Hack3r: Now that's what I like to hear! I've realised that I've not been out to see you guys in oh, so long so I thought I'd give it another shot. Have you guys missed me?

The crowd begin to scream in agreement.

Hack3r: Thank you guys! Now, I guess I should move on to business. I know for a fact all of you are looking forward to our third ever PPV event "Fade To Black" in just under a week am I right?

The crowd's screams rise up again.

Hack3r: That's good, that's good. Also, I'm sure you saw what happened last season at Architects of the apocalypse? With Hero betraying me ...

The crowd's cheers quickly turn to boos at the mention of TheHero's name. Hack3r motions for them to quiet down.

Hack3r: I know, I know. Well, I've been trying to contact him all season long to try and get some kind of explanation and closure but he's been ... uhh ... unavailable shall we say? To that end I've decided to cut in a middle man, our humble GM Phenom The Vampire Lord, and request a rematch for MY title.

The crowd begin to chant "Hack3r, Hack3r, Hack3r, He rocks!". Hack3r laughs.

Hack3r: That's a catchy one guys! Keep up the good work. Now, obviously Phenom is away hibernating or eating some poor virgin so I won't actually know what I'm doing until the night of the show. Let's all hope though ay?

The crowd continue their chant.

Hack3r: Seriously, thank you guys! I wouldn't be nearly as awesome as I am without y'all, well, I would be but it wouldn't be as fun if you guys weren't around. That's pretty much all I've got time to say so thank you, I'll see you around and tune in on sunday night. It's going to rock!

Hack3r moonwalks back to the rope and rolls backwards over them landing neatly on his feet. The crowd continue to cheer as Hack3r begins the long walk to the backstage area. He poses at the top of the ramp which causes the fans to scream even louder. Finally he walks behind the curtain and out of sight.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum