Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mafia running the show

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Mafia running the show  Empty Mafia running the show Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:28 pm

Ghetto Blaster

Ghetto Blaster

The Mafia music hits as Ghetto Blaster walks out with the Mafia. Travis and Defjam are seen carrying bats and William is holding his phone conducting business. Following the Mafia is the girls carrying the title belts behind+-9+ them. two of the girls go ahead of the group the hold the ropes as the Mafia enters the ring.

Ghetto reaching for the mic as the crowd gets settle.

GB: Now I know your flyers says that the GM was in charge but I'm here to inform you that we are taking over. Tonight is a another chance to show we are the most feared group in history. ( The girls start walking around holding up all the title belts ) We control most of the fed money with these belts and as we all now know by now If you mess with the Mafia bad things happens. Now me and William has a match tonight doesn't means that we aren't still taking care of business. So fair warning tonight I'm feeling like causing some pain tonight so i know what you are thinking does someone own us money or did someone pay for a hit you just never know ( Ghetto looks at William) but business is booming. Now on Prototype you all saw the Mafia once again so that no one is in are league and that none of our titles are going anywhere soon. You just to prove that we are taking we just cause alot of havoc tonight ( the crowd starts cheering ) or maybe another party tonight is in order you I'll tell you what we are going to do tonight( Ghetto Pauses and looks around ) we are.... we are... well you just going to have to watch and see.

OOC: Mafia jump in

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum