Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

Inmates Running the Asylum

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Inmates Running the Asylum Empty Inmates Running the Asylum Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:04 pm

Nedman

Nedman

The shot opens on Adam Nedman making his way, at a less than brisk pace, through the backstage corridors of the ATW Industrial Arena, his ReEvolution Championship belt over his left shoulder, kit bag in his left hand. Some heavy strapping can be seen peeking out from under his long shorts on his right knee.
-
Pandora: Whoa there, Hopalong!
-
Nedman gingerly limps to a halt and turns round to see ATW's Backstage Interviewer approaching.
-
Pandora: Is your knee still hurting? It's been well over a week since Ghetto Blaster blasted you in the knee with that baseball bat?
-
He looks incredulous.
-
Nedman: Have you ever taken a baseball bat shot to the knee?
-
She opens her mouth to respond.
-
Nedman: Don't answer that, it was rhetorical.
-
Pandora: Do you think your knee will stand up to tonight's match?
-
Nedman: Should be alright, but I don't even know who I'm facing yet.
-
Pandora: You're up against Abyssos and UnworthyDuDe.
-
The earlier look of disbelief returns to Nedman's face.
-
Nedman: A handicap match! What a brilliant idea!
-
Pandora: Relax, Mr Sarcasm, it's not a handicap match, you have a tag team partner.
-
He calms down a little.
-
Nedman: I suppose that's not so bad then. Who is my partner?
_
She turns her head and mumbles.
-
Pandora: Geddo Masher.
-
Nedman: Sorry, who?
-
Pandora: Gherro Plaster.
-
Nedman: Speak up, woman!
-
She turns round and raises her voice.
-
Pandora: Ghetto Blaster!
-
Nedman: What kind of half-witted, harebrained, wackadoodle, looney tunes idea is that? Ms Weniger, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it.
-
With that, Nedman turns sharply and resumes limping along the corridors as the shot fades to black.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum