Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Mafia Responds

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Mafia Responds Empty The Mafia Responds Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:23 am

Defjam

Defjam

-the camera spits into life in the arena as lights begin to dim. Then Suddenly Frontline by Pillar blasts loudly over the P.a. Def-jam Walks down the ramp wearing his black shades, Torn Jeans and his Custom "The Mafia" T-Shirt. He stops and takes a photo with a fan. He then progresses down the ramp slapping a few other fan's hands. Finally he leaps onto the apron, and leaps over the top rope. he calls for a Mic and a stage hand tosses him one. he brings the Mic to his Lips-

Def-jam: HEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOO ATW!!!!

-the fans cheer outrageously as he takes off his shades-

Def-jam: no no no Not Good enough, HEEEEEEEEEEEELLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ATW!!!

-The roof nearly lifts off the building as the Def-jam holds his ear sarcastically in pain-

Def-jam: haha Much better! Its always Good to be Out here with The fans. Unfortunately, i bring bad news this time. Apparently my opponent a few weeks back is against the Mafia!

Crowd: WHAAAT?!

Def-jam: he thinks we are Weak!

Crowd WHAAAAAT?!

Def-jam: he thinks we cant do anything on out own!!

Crowd WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT!?

Def-jam: thats what i said!

-he paces around the ring before stopping again.-

Def-jam: Well The funny apart about it is, I The Hardcore MAniac, The Legend of Xtreme, Def-jam, beat him in a Straight up One on one Match!

Crowd: Wooooooooooooooo

Def-jam: Now How is that weak? We are made up of the Heart and soul of ATW and we have proven ourselves individually and together!
I dont need to hear anything from a guy who goes on and on each weak of excuses about how he loses!

Crowd: -laughing - OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Def-jam: i guess hes taking some hints from charlie sheen huh?

-the crowd bursts into laughter as Def-jam smirks-

Def-jam: Well All i know is if he wants to take down the mafia We say bring it On! Cus we are the most Hardcore, High Flying, Death Defying, Stable in aaaaall of ATW! We are..... THE MAFIA!

- The crowd cheers as Frontline by pillar blasts off the P.a as def-jam slips on his shades drops the mic and leaves the ring. he slaps some fans hands as he makes his way up the ramp.-

Last edited by Defjam on Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

2The Mafia Responds Empty Re: The Mafia Responds Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:11 am

RCJ

RCJ

As Defjam is exits the arena, Rodrigo Jackson appears.

Rodrigo: Where do you think your going? Don't want to meet me face to face or something? Are you scared?

Rodrigo: Going back to your Mafia friends won't give you an advantage. Besides, If you say I'm Charlie Sheen then you must be Peppa Pig!

The Crowd is heard laughing

Rodrigo: How about you get your ass back down to the ring, and we'll have another Fist Fight. BUT, with a catch. If you, the so called Hardcore Extremist loses, you have to leave the mafia, and go at this federation alone. Because, as we both know, the Mafia are just using you. You do what they say and they give you protection. Heh, they won't be able to protect you when I bring the pain to you in that ring right there.

He points down to the ring.

Rodrigo: That's where I'm going to Punch, Kick, and generally beat the crap outta you. Whether I win by Submission, Knockout, or Pinfall, your still going down.
Rodrigo walks down to the ring while Defjam is still standing at the top of the ramp. He enters the ring, then stands facing towards the ramp

Rodrigo: Bring It, Turkey! I call you a Turkey because you bring a new definition to the word Chicken.

He throws down the Microphone and starts pacing around the ring, while taunting Defjam.

Last edited by RCJ on Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

3The Mafia Responds Empty Re: The Mafia Responds Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:04 am

Defjam

Defjam

(OOC- Luckily my internet works here so i can get on/please edit your part so you don't have me out there seeing i left the arena already..)

-shaking his head Def-jam re-appears at the top ramp. He shrugs to the stage hand as he once again grabs the mic and raises it to his lips-

Def-jam: You must have one huge stick up your Ass for you to keep running your mouth. If you maybe used think before you talk, you would realize ive only been apart of the mafia for three weeks. I am usually in my training room alone. I only tagged in one match with them. Bottom Line, I dont use ANYONE for protection.

-He begins to walk down the ramp-

Def-Jam: Ive been taking care of my self since i was 8 and noone especially not some crusty, dirty, flee ridden, what ever you are... will intimidate me.

Crowd: Hahahahahaahah

Def-jam: Now about your offer, you beat me i leave the mafia. Sounds pretty fair, but how about if I win, you have to , hmmmm.

-rests his hand on his chin and thinks-

Def-jam: You have to bow down and apologize to each and everyone of us in the mafia in that ring!

-The crowd Cheers excitedly over that and rests their eyes on the somewhat stunned RCJ-

4The Mafia Responds Empty Re: The Mafia Responds Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:56 pm

RCJ

RCJ

Rodrigo paces around the ring, looking down at the canvas. He turns his head up towards Defjam.

Rodrigo: What? Is that serious the best you could think of? I have to apologise? Wow, your pretty crap of thinking of punishments. Besides, why should I apoligise to you anyway, I'm being the nice guy here, I'm trying to pull out the crap from between your Asscrack. You had a enough poop and stuff like that up there to keep a flowerbed happy for the rest of it's life. Better yet, you could take all that crap for you and your posse's dinner tonight. I'm sure your used to eating shit like that.

Rodrigo: I also wanna make another point to you. Hardcore Extremist Eh? You don't look so hardcore to me, your biceps are about the size of a pear. However, your ass looks like it's fun to kick. I'll tell you what, how about we made this match interesting, how about this match will be brutal, how about this match will be..

Rodrigo falls silent and steps closer to Defjam so their noses are almost touching.

Rodrigo: Last..Man..Standing

Rodrigo steps back, staring at Defjam. He then thrusts his arm out and fingerwaves to Defjam.

Rodrigo: Do we have a deal, Punk?

Rodrigo throws the microphone down and looks at Defjam

5The Mafia Responds Empty Re: The Mafia Responds Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:56 pm

Defjam

Defjam

Def-jam: -backs up a step- for starters, if your gonna be in my face like that, At leeeast take a shower.

-He shrugs then re-raises the mic to his lips-

Def-jam: Secondly, my "pear sized muscles", must be big enough to make you tap out like a little baby! -the crowd cheers but quickly silences as he begins to speak again-
And a last man standing match? sounds fun kiddo! Watching u squirm around on the ground in pain for 10 seconds will surly make my night!

-He begins to walk off then turns again-

Def-jam: Oh, by the way, you can stop bringing the entire mafia into this, since your a bit deaf ill repeat myself, I have been doing things alone in ATW for the most part and i do NOT need Their help to handle you.

-the crowd goes wild cheering on Def-jam as he walks backward toward the ramp with the Angry RCJ Glaring at him, and he smirks at this-

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum