Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

The debut of the Degrees of Pain..

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The debut of the Degrees of Pain.. Empty The debut of the Degrees of Pain.. Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:50 pm

Vivica Lockhart

Vivica Lockhart

Christian Ghost: Before we get into the action we have got a close look as Pandora met up with Naven X and the new member of the ATW roster Vivica Lockhart for their main event tonight on Prototype.

The camera switch from ringside to the arena hallway where Pandora is positioning to enter the locker room of Naven X and Vivica Lockhart, she enters and sees Vivica Lockhart doing shadow boxing in the dark with spotlight on her and Naven X nowhere to be found. Vivica stops as she sees Pandora standing by the doorway.
VL: May I help you?

Pandora walks in with the cameraman behind her.
Pandora: Yes you can! I am here to interview both you and Naven X for your match tonight but I'd like to talk to you before Naven gets here...

VL: Wow my first interview! Well make it quick, I'#ve gotta get back to my training..

Pandora: Ok, Tonight is offically your debut here in Archetype Wrestling and not only that but you are in the main event as you and Naven face the general manager Phenom the vampire lord and his partner Valac, so in all honesty... are you ready?

Vivica takes a sip out her water bottle..
VL: Ahh... refreshing!, tonight is in fact a big night for me personally. At Freedom or Fire I made myself known by eliminating your general manager, and later received a contract to become an ATW star and now I am in a main event. Do you see a pattern in all this?

Pandora: I think so?

VL: I agree, anyway I have trained for a long time before I came to ATW and fought my way to the top! So tonight you and the crowd will see something amazing. And speaking of debuts, tonight it will be the debut of my finisher, that you can all call... the Degrees of Pain!

Pandora: Incredible when will we see it?!

before Vivica could explain, the doorknob begins to turn and opens.

OCC: this is for Naven...

2The debut of the Degrees of Pain.. Empty Re: The debut of the Degrees of Pain.. Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:16 pm

Naven X

Naven X

The door opens wide and walking in at a slow pace is "The Renegade" Naven X..

Naven X: Don't answer that Vivica!, besides everyone tonight will see your new move so don't spoil it to these creeps.

Naven looks at both Pandora and the cameraman.

Naven X: So are you done?

Pandora: Actually we were waiting for you as well, like to answer some questions?

Naven slams the door shut and walks to his chair and begins taping his wrists, Vivica returns to her training.

Naven X: You want some answers?.Well, how about this?, Tonight Phenom and is little boy he calls his partner are in for a surprise tonight! Because I have been training wth Vivica for the last three days preparing for this match... and believe me she is a fast learner. And as for Vivica's new move, she has been perfecting it for tonight.

Naven looks back at Vivica nodding his head and looks back at the camera.

Naven X: Phenom! We can not wait to get our hands on you and your liitle dog. So you better pray that your partner's ready, because he will experience something he will never forget.

Naven checks his hands and gets up.

Naven X: Vivica you ready?

OCC: finish it...

Last edited by Naven X on Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

3The debut of the Degrees of Pain.. Empty Re: The debut of the Degrees of Pain.. Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:31 pm

Vivica Lockhart

Vivica Lockhart

Vivica looks back at Naven...
VL: Ready?!

Vivica does a tornado roundhouse kick in the air...
VL: I was born ready. let's go!

Vivica Lockhart puts on her leather jacket and heads for the door with Naven behind her. Vivica looks back
VL: Oh and Valac, you are going to be in the history books because I'm going to hit my finisher on you!..CHA!

Vivica and Naven leaves the locker room and heads to the ring leaving Pandora and the cameraman alone.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum