Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

Blood & Pain for the Gold

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Blood & Pain for the Gold Empty Blood & Pain for the Gold Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:32 pm

voltzandre

voltzandre

"If You want Peace... Prepare for War" by Children of Bodom plays and the arena is filled with a huge mixed reaction, The fans start chanting for the Demon Killer as some of them are booing out loud, a thunder stroke in the entrance of the ramp and the arena is filled with a shining light some seconds later the light goes down while Voltzandre comes out wearing a white jacket and a white jeans. He start taunting walking down the ramp, He gets inside the ring and stands in the middle of it looking down then he raises his look raising his arms at the same time as white sparks are coming down. Voltzandre asks for a mic a begins to talk.

Voltzandre: Tonight is the night. I am becoming the ATW Champ, All the things I have done to be here in this spot tonight! Me being the champ is part of the future but there are three punks that are making it harder... but not impossible.

The fans are quite hearing Voltzandre's words.

Voltzandre: First one... Shawn Vincent, Never heard of this guy, I thought it was just a commentator for the Helix awards, but BOOM out of nowhere I see this guy in front of me in the ring in match

Some fans start booing as Voltzandre laughs a little bit.

Voltzandre: Second One... This action guy, he thinks he is some sort of tough guy? He was able to bargain his way into my business. I let him into our little stable match and he repays me with a super kick! Now he is in my match at the ppv all cause it will make things more interesting? Who does he think he is messing with? He will pay for what he did to me! I will put him out of ACTION!

the fans start to have a little mixed reaction once again.

Voltzandre: Last one... Wolvian, Darkness , ... I have just some words for this guy.

The fans go quite again.

Voltzandre: Don't mess with me punk!

Lights go off for some seconds and when they come on again there is no one in the ring but in the giant screen there is written "Lets Get This Party Started". The fans go crazy again and music plays again.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum