Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

AnthraX: Training

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1AnthraX: Training Empty AnthraX: Training Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:15 am

Anthrax

Anthrax

*the camera turns on inside the camera van*

Pandora: This is the place it says to be

*camera goes to look at the sheet of paper Pandora is holding*

Pandora: HEY, you can’t show that on camera we are under strict rules that this location can not get out to anyone else

*They get out of the camera van. The camera pans and shows an old warehouse, all the windows have bars on them but the widows themselves are broken. They walk up to a big steel door, grip the skull door knocker, and bang it 7 times like the paper told them to. Two young men answer the door wearing black wrestling masked*

Pandora: We are here to see AnthraX

*The camera man nods. The two men nod in agreement and show them into the ware house. They walk down a dark corridor and reach another door. The masked men open the door to reveal a dimly lighted gym. Their was a wrestling ring in the center of the room, to the left was a gym and to the right was a wall of every item every used as a weapon inside a professional wrestling ring , and some things that were never used inside the ring . In side the ring was AnthraX with another masked person with steel chair at every corner of the ring, a buzzer sounded through out the warehouse. The four men started to hit AnthraX at random and in different places. AnthraX takes the pain. This goes on for 3 min, then the buzzer sounds again, the men stop, roll out of the ring and walk towards the back of the warehouse. AnthraX goes between the middle ropes, sit on the apron and motions for Pandora and the cameraman to come over.*

Pandora: What was that they were doing to you?

AnthraX: It is something I like to call hardening.

Pandora: What is hardening

AnthraX: Well if you would shut your mouth and let me talk I would tell you. Hardening is when you get hairline cracks in your bones, the crack fill up with new bone , and that make your bones stronger.

Pandora: But doesn’t it hurt

AnthraX: To you pain for me glory, because all this is in preparation for the Deathrace Battle Royal . I will have to stay in till the finial four to make sure Darkness gets all the other titles, and then I have to go through another battle royal to get my title, The Demanufactured title.

*The buzzer sounds again*

AnthraX: Time for another drill but you can’t see this one. You got to go NOW

*Pandora and the camera guy walk outside*

Pandora: WOW that guy is crazy

Camera Guy: ya he is. Oops forgot to turn of the camera

*The camera fades to black*

http://twitter.com/#!/TheAskeland

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum