Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Generation's Training

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New Generation's Training Empty New Generation's Training Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:39 pm

Wild

Wild

Fade in as the cameraman is walking down a sidewalk.

Cameraman: Let’s see, 197…198… Ah there it is.

The camera is pointed towards a five story, which looks a bit shabby and old. Soon after there was a huge AAAAHHHH sound in the same direction!

Cameraman: What was that?

The camera zooms in closer at the building and sees Wildthing just dangling off the side of the building holding for dear life onto the rope.

Wildthing [looking up towards the roof]: Thanks for the motivation Kim, but I think next time instead of shoving me, just give me a little nudge.

Wildthing proceeds to climb the rope but just as he is doing so, bricks begin to fall from the roof top and Wildthing is dodging them right and left while continuing to climb up the rope.

Cameraman: Either Wildthing is nuts or he might be coming up with a new form of training.

Wildthing reaches to about halfway when he stops to notice that the bricks have stopped and a large screeching noise is heard from above. The camera is zooms up towards the roof showing Kim Anderson pushing a piano towards the edge of the roof.

Wildthing: I THOUGHT WE AGREED ON NO PIANOS!

With one last push the piano drops and Wildthing swings towards the left nearly missing the piano inches, just as the piano came crashing down onto the sidewalk.

Cameraman: Good thing I am on the other side than over there.

Wildthing finally reaches towards the top and hugs Kim.

Wildthing (Grins): Not bad, but next time please warn me if you are going to use the piano, we are only a few days away from the Pay-Per-View, and I want to be ready, not being scraped up by the paramedics right now.

Cameraman: Well I guess I can go up there and see what else they are up to.

The cameraman crosses the street and enters the shabby building, which inside looks more glamour than the outside. It has a huge plasma screen tv, a hot tub, massage table with a masseuse, a grand staircase with the letters NG spray painted on a blank portrait canvas.

???: Can I help you?

The cameraman turns around seeing Wildthing and Kim standing at the entrance doorway in workout clothes.

Cameraman: How did you get there so fast?

Wildthing: We have secret passageways that can help us if we are in need to get away from people or to surprise attack any enemies.

Wildthing looks at the cameraman in a you are busted kind of look.

Wildthing: Well you found out where we train and hang out at when we are off. Let me guess, the other cameraman didn’t make it through Wolvian and his lap dog’s sacrifice?

Cameraman [looking puzzled]: Pandora said that he was taking a very long vacation.

Wildthing: If you want to call it that. So why isn’t Pandora here?

Cameraman: She came down with the flu and told me to come in by myself and interview the two of you before the Pay-Per-View.

Wildthing: Ah so she is sick. No doubt that it Phenom was sick had something to do with her sickness. She always seemed to want some tongue action with him. Oh well, come along. We were just about to deal with Kim’s training.
OCC: Your part Kim.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum