Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

AnthraX!!!!!!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1AnthraX!!!!!! Empty AnthraX!!!!!! Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:39 am

Khaos

Quickly the lights go out and the arena goes dead silent. It stays this way for a good minute before "The Good Life" starts to play over the arena's speaker system, slowly the spotlight shines near the ramp and surely enough Khaos makes his way into the centre of it. As he walks down the ramp the spot light follows him as he receives a mixed reaction of boos and cheers. Reaching the ring he once again grabs a mic from one of the ring crew's hand. Stepping up on to the ring he enters it inbetween the top and second rope. Turning around to face the ramp and entrance way he stares.

Khaos: AnthraX! Why don't you climb your sorry excuse for a champion butt into this ring right now, and look me in the eyes man to man exactly as to why you can't couldn't and had to cheat in order to leave the arena last week with out me pinning you or making you tap OUT?

[color=navy]Khaos stands in the ring continuing to stare up the rampway waiting for AnthraX to make his way down to the ring.color]

2AnthraX!!!!!! Empty Re: AnthraX!!!!!! Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:33 am

Anthrax

Anthrax

The lights go black as Shinedown's Sound of Madness jams out throughout the arena. Strobe lights start to flash uncontrolably. A hooded dark figure appears on the entrance ramp, only getting glimpses of him when the strobes go off and the figure moves to the ring. As the figure gets to the ring the lights lift to reveal that it's AnthraX.

AnthraX: You really have the nerves to call me a sorry excuse for a champion?

He chuckles

AnthraX: Well if you can't handle a little interference in our match then how the hell are you going to handle a hardcore match with me?

http://twitter.com/#!/TheAskeland

3AnthraX!!!!!! Empty Re: AnthraX!!!!!! Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:03 am

Khaos

Khaos stares straight at AnthraX with a twisted smile.

Khaos: Well AnthraX, that's simple, I didn't prepare for someone else to get involved. But now I know better than to expect that. See now when I'm facing you or just looking at you backstage I'll be waiting in case you try and take me out. Oh, and all so I'm going to be ready because this time you can't get yourself disquialified. Which means I'm going to bust your (Beep) wide open and mop up your puddle of blood with the hair on your huge (Beep) head.

Khaos continues to stare at AnthraX now with a more twisted smile and strange laughter

4AnthraX!!!!!! Empty Re: AnthraX!!!!!! Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:24 am

Anthrax

Anthrax

AnthraX: You will never defeat me and I proved that last week, and this week if you think you're going to walk into my type of match and win. You really have another thing coming.

The lights go out as the the sound of madness starts to play. the lights come back up only to show Khaos standing in the ring alone.

http://twitter.com/#!/TheAskeland

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum