Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cliché title about a new champion arriving.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hack3r

Hack3r

OOC: Designed to go directly after Phenom's RP. Let me know if there's any issues with that.

The camera cuts from the ring to Christian Ghost and Connor Danielson at the announcer's table.
-
Ghost: I think that was a pretty clear message from our founder Phenom.
-
Danielson: Right you are there. I can't help but think things could be better around here if Phenom wasn't in charge.
-
Ghost: I can't help but think about the time me and your mum hooked up.
-
Danielson looks shocked and tries to say something but is interrupted by Ghost.
-
Ghost: I've just got news that our newly crowned Archetype Heavy Weight champion is just arriving. Word on the street is that he's got an important address to make to the people of ATW tonight. Let's see what's going down.
-
The camera cuts to a shot of a limo driving in to the parking lot area of the industrial arena. We can still hear the announcer's commentaries.
-
Ghost: I've always been well jelly of that guy's limo. Wish I could afford it! Alas I'm just a commentator on a lowly commentator's wage.
-
Danielson: Maybe if Phenom wasn't in charge...
-
Ghost: Well he is. Deal with it.
-
Hack3r gets out of the newly arrived limo and pulls out his Archetype world title belt after him. He's wearing an expensive looking gray suit paired with some even more expensive looking brown shoes.
-
Ghost: Why is this guy so rich?
-
Danielson: I've heard that he's not actually rich but he just pretends to be.
-
Hack3r walks out of the shot proudly carrying the belt on his shoulder. The camera cuts back to the two announcers.
-
Danielson: That was fun. On to more important things. That man right there has an important match tonight. It'll be his first title defence and he'll be facing the very man he won the title from. I wonder if he's up to the task?
-
Ghost: He probably is. I mean, have you seen that suit? It kind of looks like the one I was wearing when I took your mum out...
-
Danielson: Why are you lying about going out with my mum?

-
Ghost: I'm not lying. We got to second base.
-
Rage crosses over Danielson's face but he's distracted when Taylor J's music begins to play.

OOC: Also leads in to the first match.

Last edited by Hack3r on Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:25 am; edited 2 times in total

Vivica Lockhart

Vivica Lockhart

can you do your address on my RP?

Hack3r

Hack3r

That was the plan Viv haha

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum