Archetype Wrestling

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

l'm the Champion...your not!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 l'm the Champion...your not! on Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:12 pm

The camera fades in to the ATW arena as the crowd are static with signs protraying the favorite wrestlers including the World Champion Hack3r...suddenly "The Freak in Me" by Krypteria plays on stage as Rayne makes her way on stage, she id seen with her casual clothes as she walks down the ring with a grin on her face...
-
Christian Ghost: I swear, I think I'd be more than a husband for her than Travis Touchdown, speaking of him, seen him lately Connor?

-
Connor Danielson: No.

-
Christian Ghost: Exactly!!

-
Rayne makes her way in the ring with a grin still on her face she snatches the microphone from the announcer and begin to speak
-
Rayne: When I came back to ATW I wanted one thing, and that was my Synthetic Breed Championship, but instead, I was forced to be in a stupid battle royal where I was the #1 entrant!...and I lost!

-
Rayne: And whats worse part is that the person who holds the title now is no other than....JACK AMMO!!

-
the crowd begin to
chant..AMMO...AMMO..AMMO!!
-
Rayne: Of all people, Ammo is holding my title!!..what a disgrace...he is a disgrace!!...the title deserves better for it should be around the waist of the best diva in the business..the Egotistical Bad girl...Rayne!!

-
the crowd erupts in boos as rayne poses to the crowd with flashing lights fill the arena
-
Rayne:But you dont have to wait for that because I not going waste my time facing hm for it for I have one of my own!!

-
A spotlight shines above the ring as a silk black bag comes down from the rafters and onto the hands of Rayne..
-
Connor Danielson: What could that be?!

-
Rayne removes the bag from the hook and begins to open it then with one move the bag drops and reveal a championship title as the crowd are in shock
-
Christian Ghost: Its..Its..the Synthetic Breed title!!!

-
Rayne: Thats right!..I dont care what phenom says..I am the true Champion!..I never lost this title and the current champion is just a phony so as of right now..you may all call me Rayne..THE REAL SYNTHETIC BREED CHAMPION!!!

-
Rayne climbs the turnbuckle and raises the Synthetic Breed title over her head as the crowd boos
-
Connor Danielson: She cant do this! There is already a Synthetic Breed Champion!!

-
Christian Ghost: What the hell are you talking about, did you forget, Rayne was the last champion when ATW closed now that its back she should be still known as the Synthetic Breed Champion!
-

OCC: jack u could come out now

Last edited by Vivica Lockhart on Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:04 pm; edited 2 times in total

View user profile

2 Re: l'm the Champion...your not! on Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:22 am

The lights dim in the arena. The eerie intro of Music Box by Thrice comes on. The crowd starts chanting 'Ammo, Ammo' as a man in a black hoodie steps out from the backstage. It is obviously Jack. Jack is in his ring gear and a black sweatshirt with the Synthetic Breed Championship around his waist. He has a microphone in hand.

Jack: Your title? Rayne, This is my title. You can't say anything. You we're thrown over the top rope by The Order. So after losing the match, you're going to say you're the champion?

The crowd begins to boo as Rayne keeps a grin.

Jack: You may not like it, but you lost. That's right Rayne. You lost. So you went and made a fake Synthetic Breed Champion? That is truly sad. You can walk around all you want and say i'm a disgrace. It's not going to change that the real title is right here.

Jack takes the title off his waist and holds it up. The crowd begins to cheer.

Jack: So, Rayne if you want to be a TRUE champion. Come and get it.

Jack looks straight into the ring at Rayne.

View user profile

3 Re: l'm the Champion...your not! on Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:51 am

Rayne rubs the duplicate title on her shoulder still grinning then speaks
-
Rayne: Oh believe it Ammo, this title is as real as yours the difference is..it being held by a Real champion!

-
Rayne places her title on the top rope at the direction to the stage at ammo..
-
Rayne: and as for the battle royal..it was a waste of time. all phenom had to do was hand over that belt in my hands in the beginning, but instead I had to be in a stupid battle royal. and to be honest, am glad that "The Order" eliminated me cause that goes to show that it had to take a group of nobodies to throw me over the ring because with out a doubt I would have still be taking out guys one by one and get my title back where it belongs..around my waist!!

-
Rayne points at Ammo
-
Rayne: I mean look at you, you dont deserve to wear that belt..it should be in the hands of perfection and greatness like myself.So u can keep that disgrace of a title, Because even though u may hold that title belt, you are no where near a champion, because until u beat me you are nothing more than a man with a belt. So if i were you i'd throw that title away and let a real champion show you how its done!

-
Rayne raises the championship over her head as the crowd bursts in boos
-

OCC: Ok..I think either u jack anounce having a match with both titles on the line now or we can do that later or phenom can come out and say it

View user profile

4 Re: l'm the Champion...your not! on Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:30 am

OOC: How about later? more build :p

Jack looks at Rayne.

Jack: They might look the same, but they are not the same. This title represents greatness. Besides, as soon as Phenom sees this he is going to be furious. To bring a title in without permisson. Trust me. Do NOT mess with Phenom and titles. I found that out the hard way. So, Rayne be warned. Don't mess with me or my title either.

Jack begins to walk up the ramp.

View user profile

5 Re: l'm the Champion...your not! on Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:55 pm

Rayne laughs hard
-
Rayne: How pathetic, Phenom made the biggest mistake of his life and now, ammo is champion..so why should I care if phenom says anything about it..I know, he knows, and the rest of these idiots know that I am the real champion so that why I wear this title with pride and make this the true significance of a true Champion

-
Rayne walks around the ring showing the title to the crowd
-
Rayne: so all of you take a good look, because as of right now..I continue my right reign as Synthetic Breed Champion...and you or phenom , or even ammo will not stop my dominance to the top because no matter who you are or what you do...

-
Rayne raises the title in the air
-
Rayne: Rayne is...BETTER THAN YOU!!

-
she drops the mic on the ground and leaves the ring still raising the title in the air as she walks up the ramp yelling "Im the real champion!"...she makes her way to the top of the stage and raises the title with both hands as her music plays in the arena, then she exits backstage...
-
camera fades out

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum