Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Proper Introduction

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A Proper Introduction Empty A Proper Introduction Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:02 am

Toecutter

Toecutter's entrance music fills the arena. Smoke rises amidst a barrage of machine gun fire noise. Toecutter stands at the entrance ramp, mic in hand as he sneers down at the crowd.
-
Toecutter: I don't think we have been properly introduced yet. I'm Toecutter. Your new favorite wrestler.
-
Toecutter prances around making various taunts and exaggerated poses. The crowd quickly tires and begins to boo.
-
Toecutter: There you go. That's all I was waiting for. Keep booing. You see, I don't want to be loved. Definitely not by trashy fans like you. I want to be hated.
-
Toecutter soaks in even louder booing. He really seems to enjoy it.
-
Toecutter: Bottom line is this. I'm not here for the fans, I'm not here for the money, and I'm not here for the titles.
-
Toecutter changes his voice and does a really bad Prototype impression.
-
Toecutter: Well, what are you here for Mr. Toecutter? I'm so glad you asked. I'm here for the violence.
-
Toecutter slams the mic down, sending a load squeal reverberating through the sound system. He runs towards the ring, where Berserker impatiently awaits.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum