Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

A real introduction for Sean Steel

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A real introduction for Sean Steel Empty A real introduction for Sean Steel Sun May 13, 2012 3:49 pm

Sean_Steel

Sean_Steel

A true introduction for Sean Steel:

The camera pans up from behind Sean to reveal a large, seemingly unused building.
The camera then pans in front of Sean, showing a look of intense concentration on his face.

Sean turns to the camera and points his finger at the lens

-

Sean: So, a few of you have been questioning that I'm even a real wrestler, well, I'm here to show you EXACTLY where I started my journey.

Sean then turns back around and walks towards a rusty set of double metal doors, twisting the handle and pushing.

The doors open with a loud creak and Sean beckons the cameraman to follow him into the darkness

After finding the light switch, several floodlights flicker into life, illuminating a hall with a single ring placed in the middle, Sean enters the ring, picks up a microphone which is lying on the mat and once again turns to face the camera.

-

Sean: Now, THIS is more like it, guys. I spent seven years here, SEVEN... YEARS of blood, disappointment, and glory. Working my way to the top, just like every single one of you in ATW. Yet YOU continue to question me.

Danielson: D'y- d'you think we should tell him the mic isn't working?

Ghost: Are you kidding? Would YOU go up to that guy and tell him that?! Let the man speak!

-

Sean walks around the ring for a while, after completing three circuits of the ring, he brings the microphone to his mouth again

Sean: *laughs to himself* I still remember it like it was yesterday.
I was here for the main event of Full House IX, with my partner, defending our Tag Team Championships against two worthy, yet pitiful opponents. The match was going well, we were building up to our finisher, and then... *Sean makes air quotes* IT happened.

Sean: *pauses for a second* I still don't know exactly why, but the next thing I know my partner has hit me in the back of the head with a steel chair and is celebrating with our opponents, *His voice gets more frantic* leaving ME, on the floor, bleeding like a stuffed pig. And in that split second I realised, realised that I needed to move on, I was done with the small-time and needed to move on to bigger things, to better things, *he shouts the next line* TO ATW!

-

At that moment, Sean begins looking around frantically, as if there is an invisible crowd, or group of wrestlers shouting abuse at him. He begins running around the ring, shouting

Sean: No.... No!..... NOO!!!!

He runs out of the ring, and straight out of the double doors, as the camera pans round, we catch a glimpse of a dark figure, which knocks the cameraman down and starts to follow Sean

-

Danielson: Well, there's no doubting that man is clearly insane, who let him in ATW?!

Ghost: Are you serious?! I think things are going to get a lot more interesting around here now that Sean has explained a thing or two.

The camera cuts back to the arena

2A real introduction for Sean Steel Empty Re: A real introduction for Sean Steel Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:00 pm

Hack3r

Hack3r

Edited + added.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum