Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

The shot heard around the world

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The shot heard around the world  Empty The shot heard around the world Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:44 am

Ghetto Blaster

Ghetto Blaster

Gunshots are heard in the arena as Ghetto blaster comes to the ring with the Mafia title in hand.

Ghost: The Mafia champ is coming to the ring.

Danielson: He almost destroy PsyCrops last week in the last man standing and then the dust settle he was standing and PsyCrops was laying.

Ghetto climbs in the ring.

GB: Last week I'll prove to the world that I'm the real deal I hit PsyCrop with the Knockout Shot and he was knockout. Tonight Medi you are next victim on the Get Got show staring the Mafia champ.Now the only problem I have is which move to end the match with and show off how great I am.

The crowd is cheering and about to blow the top off the arena. Then just then Medi runs out to the crowd and hits Ghetto in the back with a steel chair.

Ghost: Where did he just come from do he know who he just attack?

Medi picks up Ghetto kicks him in his stomach lifts him on his shoulders and spins him off into a stunner Hitting him with a Knockout Shot.

Danielson: Wait did he just do what i think he just did?

Ghost Oh my God he hit Ghetto with his own move.

Medi grabs the title belt and lays on Ghetto back as he leaves the medical team is rushing to Ghetto to get into the trainer's office.

Ghost: Talk about making a statement no one has ever atteck Ghetto like that. Stay turned folks Ghetto and Medi still have a match tonight and the fireworks already started.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum