Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

A cold Dark World

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A cold Dark World Empty A cold Dark World Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:44 pm

Drake Dranmore

Back in a cold dark room Drake is seen sitting alone with Saphiric and Kai... The low light giving an ominous touch to the ambiance.
-
Drake: We have our targets....
-
Drake throws a file folder down onto the table in front of them and spreads it out showing complete picture profiles of their targets.
-
Drake: Our targets are Violet Cross, George, and the Angry Pirate. The hold a lot of darkness in their hearts. and they shall feel the icy cold of redemption at our hands... Saphiric!
-
Saphiric: Yes Drake?
-
Drake: I want you to find the Angry Pirate and destroy him back stage, and I'll handle the other two... People.

2A cold Dark World Empty Re: A cold Dark World Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:04 pm

Nat Nat

Nat Nat

Suddenly the door bursts open. As the loud bang of it echoes throughout the room Kai and Saphiric can be seen to jump a little at the sudden shock of sound, Drake is a picture of calm, his eyes fixated on the doorway. Violet Cross strides into the room, her hair flowing like wings behind her. Wearing black leather trousers and a dark purple silk shirt, she comes to a stand still just inside the room. Her eyes burning with a mixture of anger and amusement. She looks each of these three up and down slowly. Nothing can be heard and nobody moves then she speaks.
-
Violet Cross: It's funny the things you hear when you're out for a stroll. I must admit the things I heard in here were intriguing.
-
A sly smile spreads across her face, her eyes stuck solely on Drake. She reaches into the pocket of her trousers and pulls out a pair of brass knuckles and slips them onto her hands.
-
Violet Cross: Why don't I do you a favour and save you having to find me?

3A cold Dark World Empty Re: A cold Dark World Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:16 pm

Drake Dranmore

The temperature in the room drops as Violet is suddenly lifted into the air by the back of her shirt like a little kitten.
-
Drake: That wasn't very smart Violet, you've made our friend here rather unhappy by showing those knuckles...
-
The hulking figure wraps a huge hand around Violet's fist and pulls the weapon away from her.
-
Drake: This is just business Violet, nothing personal...
-
Drake moves closer to the restrained woman's face...[/color]
-
Drake: Unless you want it to be.
-
Drake turns away and snaps his fingers and the Giant lets Violet ease to the floor...

4A cold Dark World Empty Re: A cold Dark World Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:34 pm

Nat Nat

Nat Nat

Violets eyes bore into the back of Drakes head. She drops her head throwing a quick glance to the giant behind her, who is blocking the only exit. As she speaks her eyes fall towards her left boot, an idea can all but be seen forming behind her glassy blue eyes.
-
Violet Cross: Maybe I acted too soon. Maybe we can come to some sort of agreement?
-
She steps towards Drake and out of nowhere Violet trips and falls to the floor, as quick as a rattlesnake her hand grabs something from her boot. As she swings it towards the giant's knee, it comes clear in view as a small thin steel pipe. The thwack of the pipe as it connects with the giant's knee sounds sickeningly hollow within the room and as he stumbles slightly from the blow Violet Cross shoots up from the floor and dodges past the hulking brute, running full tilt out of the door and out of view.

5A cold Dark World Empty Re: A cold Dark World Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:39 pm

Drake Dranmore

The large being grunts with amusement as drake leans and looks around him out the door.
-
Drake: Well that was unnecessary. Now then...
-
Drake goes back and starts talking with the others as the camera fades out.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum