Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

Contract Turnover (Phen and Defjam)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Contract Turnover (Phen and Defjam) Empty Contract Turnover (Phen and Defjam) Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:03 pm

Eternal Eclipse

Eternal Eclipse

OOC: This will be right after the match. Our other RP is on the Main show so you will have to move that over here.

Eternal Eclipse celebrates his victory over Defjam by jumping onto each and every turnbuckle doing a special taunt to signify his greatness. He jumps back into the center of the ring where there is now an official looking table and some leather chairs that were placed there by ATW staff during EE's celebration. EE sits in one chair and looks over to where Defjam is now standing.

Eternal Eclipse: What can I say kid? I always win!

Eternal Eclipse looks towards the backstage area.

Eternal Eclipse: Now to move this along. Phenom! I would like to invite you down to the ring so we can agree to the terms on the exchange of Defjam's contract.

EE makes himself comfortable in his leather chair.

2Contract Turnover (Phen and Defjam) Empty Re: Contract Turnover (Phen and Defjam) Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:15 pm

Phenom The Vampire Lord

Phenom The Vampire Lord
Admin

The sounds of skull-crushing drumming and machinegun guitar riffs fill the arena as the word “Undead” appears written in blood on the Titantron. Phenom The Vampire Lord appears at the top of the entrance ramp in his hooded gray leather coat and begins to make his way towards the ring as the insane drumming makes way for the vocals.

“I want to crush this world
Drenched in blood I'll rejoice
I'm prone to destroy all what is standing in my way
For I could confront the Creator itself”

He goes up the steel steps, and dodges the second rope to get in ring. He takes a seat in the other chair as Defjam is helped up to his feet by the referee. He starts talking to Defjam.

Phenom: What can i say kid? You've got some skills, but that mouth of yours is too big for your own good.

He turns around to face Eclipse and pulls out a contract and a pen from his coat's inner pocket. He puts the piece of paper on the table and starts writing something with the pen as the camera zooms in to reveal the words " Starting now, Eternal Eclipse is Defjam's owner until Defjam will be able to regain his freedom in a match". He slides the paper on the table towards EE.*

Phenom: Remember kid, you may own him, but I still own you both!

https://jockerland.com/

3Contract Turnover (Phen and Defjam) Empty Re: Contract Turnover (Phen and Defjam) Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:19 pm

Eternal Eclipse

Eternal Eclipse

An arrogant smile crosses EE's face.

Eternal Eclipse: Of course, I am well aware of the terms of our contract agreement.

4Contract Turnover (Phen and Defjam) Empty Re: Contract Turnover (Phen and Defjam) Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:25 pm

Phenom The Vampire Lord

Phenom The Vampire Lord
Admin

Phenom: Good! Always keep that in mind!

*He rises from the chair while pulling out a pair of handcuffs from his back pocket. He chains Defjam and EE together. He then pulls out the key and throws it to Eternal Eclipse.*

Phenom: Happy Honeymoon, lovers! NOW GET OUT OF MY RING!

https://jockerland.com/

5Contract Turnover (Phen and Defjam) Empty Re: Contract Turnover (Phen and Defjam) Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:32 pm

Eternal Eclipse

Eternal Eclipse

Eternal Eclipse looks at Phenom with a look of confusion.

Eternal Eclipse: Is this really necessary? I don't see this as a requirement for our arrangement!

Eternal Eclipse begins to stare deeply into Phenoms eyes for a few moments then begins to walk away.

Eternal Eclipse: Come along then, I will show you to your new dressing room.

The two handcuffed men begin to walk towards the outside of the ring.

OOC: Edited all the posts in this RP, PS, LOL EE and DJ will have to pee together.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum