Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

Not Too Shabby - Defjam and EE

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Not Too Shabby - Defjam and EE Empty Not Too Shabby - Defjam and EE Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:24 am

Defjam

Defjam

The Camera Cuts in on Def-jam and Eternal Eclipse sitting in their Private Quarters-

Def-jam: We didn't do too bad last week did we?

2Not Too Shabby - Defjam and EE Empty Re: Not Too Shabby - Defjam and EE Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:15 am

Eternal Eclipse

Eternal Eclipse

Eternal Eclipse: Careful how you use the term we! I seemed to be the only one putting any effort into that match last week! If you don't step up your game soon I will have to terminate you and your contract.

3Not Too Shabby - Defjam and EE Empty Re: Not Too Shabby - Defjam and EE Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:07 am

Defjam

Defjam

Def-jam: You Don't Scare Me...-Creates Quotations with his Fingers- "Sir"

4Not Too Shabby - Defjam and EE Empty Re: Not Too Shabby - Defjam and EE Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:05 am

Eternal Eclipse

Eternal Eclipse

*EE is taken aback by Defjams confidence but not shaken.*

Eternal Eclipse: Remember what you are hear to do. You do not work for Phenom! You do not work for ATW! You work for me! When I met you, I expected you to be somewhat classy. Someone who respects a fair business deal. But I see I was wrong with you.

*Eternal Eclipse rises to his feet.*

Eternal Eclipse: As long as you continue to help me win matches in the tag division you're career here will remain intact. Come Freedom or Fire. I expect both of us... To walk out of that arena holding the glorious championship in our hands!

*EE begins to smirk as if imagining himself with the gold around his waist*

Eternal Eclipse: Do I make myself clear?

5Not Too Shabby - Defjam and EE Empty Re: Not Too Shabby - Defjam and EE Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:38 am

Defjam

Defjam

-Def-jam Rises to his Feet Ready to fight back when i Swift moment Of Genius snaps into him..-

Def-jam:Crystal...

-He Turns Hiding a smirk as he walks toward the Exit-

6Not Too Shabby - Defjam and EE Empty Re: Not Too Shabby - Defjam and EE Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:29 am

Eternal Eclipse

Eternal Eclipse

*Eternal Eclipse runs up and turns Defjam around jerking him.*

Eternal Eclipse: Listen to me! I don't think me and you are hitting off on the same page here! I want this work, do you? My style may be harsh but I have good intentions. To better both of us not just me. I may come of as an evil tyrant but... Look, I got money right? So how about I will give you anything you want. Anything that will show you im not thinking only for myself.

7Not Too Shabby - Defjam and EE Empty Re: Not Too Shabby - Defjam and EE Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:12 am

Defjam

Defjam

Def-jam: One Day i hope you learn that money cant buy everything...

-He Turns away from him and Exits the room leaving Eternal Confused. The Camera Fades-

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum