Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

a honour to Defjam (before the match )

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1a honour to Defjam (before the match ) Empty a honour to Defjam (before the match ) Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:07 am

era Dynamics

era Dynamics

Our scene opens up to a close up vision of a banner bearing the Fear Factory logo. As the centered FF logo begins to fill more of the camera screen we hear a voice from off camera.

Voice: Beautiful isn’t it? It is a picture of hope, hope that there is something better then Prototype out there. When I look at it I see something else though, victory. You see even though the invasion of Prototype has had its rough points, we have already changed things that can never be undone. We have shown that you can raise your voice in the name of decency without fear.

Gradually the camera tilts around to reveal the person speaking is none other then ATW’s own Era Dynamics. She has a broad smile on her face as she begins to speak again.

Era Dynamics: That is what gives us the inspiration to go out there tonight and win from Travis Touchdown and his new boyfriend Hacker

Suddenly Era Dynamics’s face goes calmly serious.

Era Dynamics: But that isn’t what I want to talk to you about tonight. You see ladies and gentlemen, tonight is when things start to change. You see all through this invasion we have been made out to be a laughing stock, a group of no ones who is simply there to elevate the talent around us.

Era Dynamics’s eyes narrow as the camera starts to move in toward her face.

Era Dynamics: And that is our fault. You see, for all the time we have been here, we have just talked about the greatness of ATW; we’ve never really taken the time to show you. While we were busy putting our toes in the water, Fear Factory has been swimming further and further away. But TONIGHT it’s time to jump in the water and make a splash.

The camera pulls back and we follow Era Dynamics as she walks over toward the ATW banner.

Era Dynamics: Now I am sure you are wondering why exactly ATW is letting me speak on their airwaves. Especially just minutes before the Tag Scramble ATW is to compete in, well it’s simply this. If you know people in high places, things get done. And it shouldn’t be to much of a surprise to hear that ATW has even rearrange how things happen around here, because lets be honest, Fear Factory isn’t Fort Knox.

Era Dynamics narrows her eyes and a devious smirk comes across her face.

Era Dynamics: But like I said before, there will be changes tonight.

Era Dynamics’s face goes serious again.

Era Dynamics: Now in my time here, across enemy lines I have spent most of my time on the Fear Factory brand. That doesn’t mean I haven’t seen the festering wound of ATW that is prototype. I watch it to scout potential enemies of Fear Factory, and to be perfectly honest with you every time that garbage is on television it makes me sick to my stomach. You see I have always tried my best to stand as a representative of pure, athletic wrestling; something you can watch with your family.

Era Dynamics is starting to shake as she speaks. We can clearly see the anger that is flooding from her.

Era Dynamics: As a human being, and a role model, I can not and will not stand aside and watch as that filth continues to pollute the minds and hearts of the world! No longer will your flesh rending ways go unchallenged!

At this point Era Dynamics is shaking almost uncontrollably. Her fists are balled up at his side and he is almost frothing at the mouth. She stands there like this for a few moments before she realizes how angry she is. She closes her eyes and takes a few deep breaths and composes herself before he continues.

Era Dynamics: Now ladies and gentlemen, to impart some wise words that my old manager said to me before he left this fed : Era, if you’ve got to fight always got straight for the biggest and baddest guy there is. Now, my old manager was a smart man and if I follow his advice then that means if I want to really hurt Vivica Lockhart. I should go for the biggest and baddest guy what helped here twice to protect her pretty face. So, I guess the biggest and baddest guy on her side would be Travis Touchdown.

The smirk returns to Era Dynamics’s face and she even chuckles slightly.

Era Dynamics: So, Travis, it looks like you and I are about to have a problem again. Don’t worry though, I promise that I won’t embarrass you too bad in front of your friend Hacker.

Era Dynamics laughs for a moment. Her face then goes serious once again.

Era Dynamics: But not everyone in ATW needs to be my enemy. In fact I can think of one man who deserves better then ATW has given him. This man has been in a favor for a little bit now; in fact he was the one that first who even made your marriage like a hell to ATW. That’s right ATW fans; I am talking about Defjam. You see Travis , he has given his life’s blood to try to save ATW and what has ATW given him in return? They have beaten him, flayed him, kicked him while he was down, and even tried there best to crucify him. Defjam deserves better then that. Think about it for a minute. He is just a man who is striving in the name of goodness and decency against the poisons of ATW.

Era Dynamics stops for a moment and we can hear the boos raining down from the Pro ATW crowd as Era Dynamics tries her best to recruit their hero. As she listens to the boos she can’t help but smile.

Era Dynamics: I figured you would feel that way. But let me ask you a question: Where was the rest of ATW when Defjam was almost beaten to death? Where was the rest of ATW when we ruined there most beautiful moment of there life and i had my payback vs vivica? If Defjam is your hero why is it none of you will stand with him except of his buddy NavenX?

We can hear the boos of the crowd grow louder.

Era Dynamics: Boo all you like but the fact is, ATW fans, Defjam deserves better then you all. He deserves to be somewhere where he is respected, where all his hard work means something. Defjam deserves to be somewhere will he will be treated like the hero that he is.

Era Dynamics: points to the Freedom or Fire banner.

Era Dynamics: That somewhere is freedom.

The crowds boos are almost deafening at this point.

Era Dynamics: That’s right Defjam, you deserve better and we want to give it to you. You took the time to help me and now I want to help you. You see Defjam we really want the same thing. Both of us are trying our best to stand up for all that is good and decent. Both of us are trying to save our company. Both of us are fighting against the evils of ATW. Heck we even have a similar fighting style. You are so much bigger though. You are the Captain America to my US Agent. You are the veteran that deserves respect but doesn’t get it. You deserve to have your last big war end in victory. Come to ATW Defjam and be acknowledged as the hero you really are. Come to the ring Defjam, because brother, you deserve better.

Era Dynamics stands there with a confident smile on her face as the crowd continues to boo as loudly as they can, as the focus returns to Connor and Christian at the announcers table.

2a honour to Defjam (before the match ) Empty Re: a honour to Defjam (before the match ) Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:30 pm

Defjam

Defjam

2nd sucks by A day to remember blasts as Defjam's fans begin to cheer. When the beat drops hed jog down slapping the fan's hands having a big smirk on his face. He'd then stop at Lee Uzimaki and accept a mic from her before leaping onto the apron and climbing into the ring. He would then approach Era.
-
Defjam: Jeez i dont know what to say, i dont think anyone has ever talked about me like that before
-
He smirks again before crossing his arms
-
Defjam: Well your not so bad yourself, Like you said, we have similar fighting styles and we are fighting for similar causes... i suppose.
-
He shrugs as he looks over to the fans Then back to her
-
Defjam: Let's give these Fear Factory fans something to cheer about tonight eh?

-
The crowd erupts in cheers as He Throws off his shirt and gets himself prepared as era climbs into her corner waiting. The Camera Zooms in on Lee uzumaki.
OOC: Finishing up the rp before the show starts >.>

3a honour to Defjam (before the match ) Empty Re: a honour to Defjam (before the match ) Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:48 pm

era Dynamics

era Dynamics

OOC: looks good , but i had already finished it lol
but i think it isn't hard to put your part also in it ^^

Defjam

Defjam

OOC: >.> ooohhh well, u said come to the ring.. so i assumed u meant for me to rp it xD but okay

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum