Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rayne's Taking Over..Time for Payback!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Rayne's Taking Over..Time for Payback! Empty Rayne's Taking Over..Time for Payback! Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:13 pm

Vivica Lockhart

Vivica Lockhart

The camera fades in to a skyview of the ATW arena before shifting back to ringside with Connor Danielson and Christian Ghost.
-
Connor Danielson: And welcome back to Fear Factory! You know Ghost? I am still shocked at what happened on last week's Prototype where a beautiful wedding became a beautiful disater!
-
Christian Ghost: Without a doubt the wedding left all of us in shock and confusion. It all started with the attack of our Synthetic Breed Champion Vivica Lockhart by Era Dynamics then the brutal attack of Travis Touchdown, Hack3r and Phenom by Defjam and Naven X which led to the destruction of the wedding set in and outside the ring. It didn't stop there, Vivica gained consciousness but again, was knocked out by an unknown attacker which we now know is Bryce Brayden.
-
Connor Danielson: Vivica was later sent to the hospial with an almost serious concussion and was supposed to be out but we received word during the break that Vivica Lockhart is in fact here tonight and will be making an.
-

Suddenly,"The Freak In Me" by Kypteria interrupts Conner and the sound of boos can be heard. The crowd awaits Vivica but it takes a while until she slowly enters the stage with a small bandage on her head holding the Synthetic Breed title on her shoulder.
-
Christian Ghost: Whoa! She looks pissed but she looks differ..uh oh.
-
Vivica makes her way down the ramp as she stops and snatches a fan's poster and rips it to shreds and throws it back to the fan's face. She continues and enters the ring. The Referee presents Vivica with a microphone, Vivica takes it then kicks the ref in the face knocking him out senseless outside the ring.
-
Rayne: Did you all see that? Huh? Did you see?
-
Connor Danielson: Uh Chris, it's...
-
Christian Ghost: Yeah, I know...

-
Rayne: That is what exactly what happened to Vivica that night, I knew something like this was going to happen and I begged her to let me take over but I didn't want to ruin her beatiful moment, and what happened?
-
She points down at the knocked out referee
-
Rayne: THAT HAPPENED!! I witnessed everything and because of that Vivica won't be able to revive herself for quite some time, so now I am taking over!
-
Christian Ghost: Rayne taking over, that means...
-
Connor Danielson: I'ts Rayne..All..The..TIME!!

-
Rayne: Defjam!...Naven X!..and that Dark crazy *beep*..you three better hope!..no...better pray!..that I don't find you in the street and knock your heads off!!
-
Rayne takes a look at her title.
-
Rayne: But you see, I have a little problem I need to finish. Cause you see, I witnessed everything, I also got a good look at who attacked me before I went to a coma. He is new here. I don't know who he is, and I do not care, but what I do care about that he messed with the wrong Diva...In Fact, I went to Phenom before the show that I want a non-title match with him so that I can let off some steam and to give him a warm welcome to ATW!
-
The crowd give a mix of cheers and boos. Rayne gets close the the camera lense.
-
Rayne: So whoever you are, you should be proud..your debut will be against a champion..because no matter you are or what you do?...Rayne..is..BETTER..THAN...YOU!!
-
Rayne smacks the camera as it turns from view to the crowd, shifts back to see rayne exiting the ring.
-
Connor Danielson: Well, it seem that tonight is the first night of Rayne's Revenge..and her first target is the new Superstar
-
Christian Ghost: Now that it's only Rayne for the time being there will be some hell to pay and she will show this new kid why she is the Synthetic Breed Champion!
-
Rayne raises her title above her head and walks up the ramp and exits the stage as the camera fades out.

Last edited by Vivica Lockhart on Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:54 pm; edited 2 times in total

2Rayne's Taking Over..Time for Payback! Empty Re: Rayne's Taking Over..Time for Payback! Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:51 pm

Travis Touchdown

Travis Touchdown

Idea sounds cool, can't wait for the rest.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum