Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

The start of a new duo.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The start of a new duo. Empty The start of a new duo. Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:36 pm

Travis Touchdown

Travis Touchdown

Travis' theme blasts through the arena's speakers. Travis comes out from the backstage curtains and slowly makes his way to the ring. He grabs a mic and takes a good look at the crowd that is half booing him and half cheering him.

Travis Touchdown: Ok cut the music, cut the music. I don't have all day. So I'll make it as short as possible. I know why some of you are protesting and some of you are still chanting my name. If you were lucky enough to watch the last PPV, either in this arena or at home, you all know what happened. I finally got rid of that losing bunch of wannabe champions, the Mafia. And how did I do that? By making DJ, cough out more blood than he already did. The look on all of your faces it was priceless.

The crowd boos/cheers him once again

Travis Touchdown: Stop booing. You don't know what it was like being in the Mafia. They thought that they were going to use me to get on top, but what happened was something else. I used them to reach higher than I ever did. But they started slowing me down and making the Mafia an open place. Anyone could enter! And those are the first signs of a stable that is slowly sinking. A smart man knows when to leave the boat if he doesn't want to end up dead in the sea. And that's what I did. So goodbye, syonara, au revoir, ciao and all that jazz. Time for me to move on to something way better.

Travis waves goodbye towards the backstage

Travis Touchdown: Oh and DJ, since you wanted some answers. Crying every single tear of your body, trying to know what happened. Here are the answers. We never were a team, you never were Hardcore, and you'll never be a true champion. You'll always live in the shadow of those who control the Mafia. Here's a sound advice: leave while you still can.

Travis gets booed and a bunch of people start chanting Mafia

Travis Touchdown: Wow, you really are a bunch of morons. Anyway enough about this. It's time for me to show you my future. The new goals that I've set myself are about to be revealed in front of you. So without any further ado, let me introduce the real champion. HACK3R!!!

2The start of a new duo. Empty Re: The start of a new duo. Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:04 am

Hack3r

Hack3r

The crowd rises up in chorus' of boos as Hack3r appears at the top of the ramp with his arm spread wide, Demanufacture title belt on shoulder and with a smile on his face. He begins walking down the ramp and laughs in the faces of the closest fans that are booing him. He reaches the ring and rolls in. He shakes hands with Travis who passes him the microphone and steps back to lean on the ropes. Hack3r raises the microphone to his lips and begins to talk. Before he has even begun boos silence him. He rolls his eyes and tries again but only achieves a slight squeak before boos drain him out once again.
-
Hack3r: Boo all you like. I don't care what any of you think. I'm the god damn Demanufacture champion in probably one of the best federations of all history. Do you guys know what that's like? Actually. Do you guys know what it's like to ever achieve anything? I didn't think so. You see this right here?
-
He takes the title belt off of his shoulder and raises it high.
-
Hack3r: This title belt right here ...
-
He jumps up on to one of the turn buckles.
-
Hack3r: This title is a pile of $%^%.
-
He throws the belt down to the ground.
-
Hack3r: Guess what guys? I'm not a part of your system. That's why I've taken it upon myself to hire someone to design a new belt for me. Guy! Bring it down please?
-
A man rushes to the ring carrying a new title belt. He rolls in to the ring and passes it to Hack3r who is still perched on the turnbuckle. The Brit raises it up so that the camera can get a good look at it.

OOC: This is where the picture of the new belt will go.

Hack3r: Now this right here is awesome. Admittedly it probably wouldn't be so awesome if someone like DJ was holding it but I'm not like that. I'm awesome. To that end I want my legacy as a champion to be unforgettable. That is why I'm going to be a fighting champion. That is why I'm going to issue a 24/7 challenge. Any one can come and challenge me, anywhere. Honestly. If a five year old wants to come and try his luck in a super market I'll have no problem putting him down. It's as simple as pinning me for 1, 2, 3. If they win then they get the title and the glory. If they don't manage to pin me and I pin them. Well, let's just say they'll be another notch in the bed post so to speak.
-
He drops down from his perch on the turn buckle and faces Travis.
-
Hack3r: I think if we're around any longer then the crowd might explode from our awesomeness. Let's bail.
-
Travis nods and rolls out of the ring at the same time as the champion. They both slowly taunt the crowd as they walk up the entrance ramp and back to the backstage area. The camera cuts to black.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum