Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

A shocking Proposal (start later)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A shocking Proposal (start later) Empty A shocking Proposal (start later) Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:17 am

Vivica Lockhart

Vivica Lockhart

The lights dims in the arena, the crowd are timid and anxious to see what would happen next..then the titian-tron reveals clips from the PPV match between Vivica Lockhart...the action become intense as the clip ends with Travis touchdown giving vivica the Synthetic Breed title raising the title before passing out...the screen goes black and a spotlight shines on the ring with the Synthetic Breed title lays flat on a table, the camera zooms in as it shines in the light..
-
Then suddenly "The Freak in Me" by Krypteria blasts through the stage and a cluster of cheers and boos by the fans errupt as Vivica Lockhart makes her way to the stage, she is seen with small band-aid on her forehead and a small smirk of happiness. She pauses and pose for picture by the fans then jogs and enters the ring.she picks up the microphone and raises it to her lips.
-
VL: Surprised?

-
the crowd begins to boo, Vivica laughs and touches her title on the small round table
-
VL: WOW! How obvious, to think you worthless pieces of meat thought for a second that I was going to lose this title, and honestly, I am more surprised than all you here, but I get back to that in a moment.

-
Vivica picks up the title and them climbs the turnbuckle and slowly raises the title in the air with her sexy trademark pose the crowd begin taking pictures as flashing lights begins to glitter the arena, she climbs down the ropes and kicks the small table out the ring and holds her title on her shoulder.
-
VL:Now, as I was saying earlier, I'm surprised as all of you because i didn't get the title to win the match but someone did and gave it to me...and that someone is Travis Touchdown

-
a few fans become infuriated hearing travis' name
-
VL: I also heard that when I was in the hospital healing my wounds, he came to visit. I am not the kinda of girl to show my thanks to anyone but tonight I will make an exception, so Travis, can you come to the ring please!..and I mean now please!

-
Vivica waits patiently in he ring

2A shocking Proposal (start later) Empty Re: A shocking Proposal (start later) Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:13 pm

Travis Touchdown

Travis Touchdown

Suddenly, Travis' theme blasts through the arena's speakers. He comes out from backstage and makes his way to the ring. He grabs a mic and stands in front of Vivica.

Travis Touchdown: You rang?

3A shocking Proposal (start later) Empty Re: A shocking Proposal (start later) Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:42 am

Vivica Lockhart

Vivica Lockhart

VL: Now you and everyone saw the match, how me a era destroyed that ring and it busted heads, broke tables, crack objects and crashed ladders...and the last thing I remember that night was me leaving with this title on my shoulder, and its all thanks you. So I'm going to say this, and say this ONCE!....

-
Vivica got closer to Travis touchdown and smiles
-
VL: Thank you.

-
Christian Ghost: Whoa!,I see a little intimacy..

-
VL: Now, if there is anything i can do to repay you, a title match or anything let me know.

4A shocking Proposal (start later) Empty Re: A shocking Proposal (start later) Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:50 pm

Travis Touchdown

Travis Touchdown

Travis Touchdown stares at Vivica, then pauses as to show that he's thinking about the offer. He then looks at the crowd that shouts "TITLE MATCH!" over and over again.

Travis Touchdown: You know Vivica, we've been around each other for quite some time now. When I was still with those Mafia losers, we first met, and already there was this passion...

Christian Ghost: Passion? What passion?

Travis Touchdown: ... for rivalry.

The crowd screams in approval

Travis Touchdown: And it went on and on until that Triple Threat match came along and I lost my title to both Hack3r and you the same night. And now I'm the one helping you keep that title and not taking it away from you. That's why I'll decline the offer of a championship rematch.

The crowd reacts shocked and dissapointed and starts booing the superstar.

Christian Ghost: He declined? Why would he do that.

Connor Danielson: Don't you listen? He said that he had new goals last time? Remember?

Travis Touchdown: I do have one request though. You see throughout this rivalry, I've felt something unexpected inside of me. A thing that hadn't happened to me in a long time. That's why I'd like you to join me. Not only as a team but also as a part of me that's why I will ask this.

Travis gets on one knee and grabs Viv's left hand.

Travis Touchdown: Will you marry me?

An unexpecting crowd let's out a loud high pitched scream, mostly done by the women in the arena.

Travis Touchdown: I thought the belt could use as an engagement ring but being the gentlemand that I am, I also bought a ring.

Travis Touchdown takes out from his pocket a little velvet box and opens it, revealing a beautiful ring with a glowing ruby on it. Travis looks at Viv, eagerly waiting for her answer.

5A shocking Proposal (start later) Empty Re: A shocking Proposal (start later) Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:13 am

Vivica Lockhart

Vivica Lockhart

OCC:I'll finish this up, if you don't mind

Vivica suddenly drops the mic and her title on the ground and quickly steps back in shock as she looks at the custom-made diamond ring

Connor Danielson: Oh My GOD!!..That Thing's huge!

Christian Ghost: That's what she said!...WHAT?!..you know she's thinking
it!

Vivica seems nervous but her emotion goes back to normal and she picks up the microphone

VL: I wasn't expecting that!...but, you do have a point, I too had some feelings about you. when I first saw you I thought you were just another average punk like these people here

The men in the crowd began boo furiously

VL: But later on, I can see that we did have a connection, I never felt bad about facing a opponent, especially a man!, until I fought you...So if you can handle me

Vivica gets closer to Travis, the crowd hushes and listens to her answer.

VL: Then the answer is yes, YES ILL MARRY YOU!

The crowd explodes in cheers and boos as Travis takes vivica's hand and place the ring in her finger then Travis pick up vivica and hugs her

Connor Danielson: Wow what a turn of events Vivica wins her match and Edge of Sanity with Travis' help and now she's Travis' Fiance!!

Christian Ghost: you might as well call her Mrs. Touchdown from now on!..hold on aren't we missing someone?

Vivica hits Travis in the forehead and he quickly steps back, Travis seems confused but then takes a close look at her eyes as they seem different from before

Connor Danielson: Oh crap!..It's...Her!

the crowd realizes that it's not vivica but it's no other than Vivica's Alter-ego Rayne

Rayne: YOU MUST BE OUT OF YOUR MIND!!

Rayne picks up the title off the ground and puts it on her shoulder

Rayne: Now I know Vivica is willing to marry you, but don't forget for one second that I will start giving a damn about you, I still hate and don't you to forget it.

Rayne looks at the ring on her finger and doesn't seem impressed

Rayne: Nice ring, I bet you didn't spend a lot on it!...anyway, I knew Vivica likes you, after all she thinks about you most of the time and I hate it!...but I respect the fact that she care about you too...so I must agree with her decision no matter how much I disagree with it!

Rayne gets closer to Travis with a dangerous look on her face

Rayne: If you do anything to hurt her, I'll make sure you'll never have a honeymoon ever again!

Rayne kisses Travis and the crowd goes wild!

Christian Ghost: and she's back!

Vivica smiles as she takes a look at her ring and showing it off to the crowd

Vivica: Oh my God, We should have a wedding, how about next month?

Travis smiles and takes vivica's microphone and moves it to his lips

Travis: Why wait, let's have it on Prototype!

The crowd cheers become even louder than before as vivica nods at the decision

Connor Danielson: What an announcement, Vivica Lockhart and Travis Touchdown will tie the knot on prototype!..mark your calendars folks, it will be the wedding of the decade!

Christain Ghost: I can't wait!

Both Travis and Vivica exit the ring, then Travis sweeps Vivica off her feet and they both walk up the ramp, the zooms in as Vivica holds up her title with the engagement ring on her hand...camera fades out.

6A shocking Proposal (start later) Empty Re: A shocking Proposal (start later) Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:35 am

Travis Touchdown

Travis Touchdown

Oh yeah I'm getting laid married!!! Be jealous!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum