Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

Warning....you are on the list

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Warning....you are on the list Empty Warning....you are on the list Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:10 am

Naven X

Naven X

The camera returns to ringside zooming in on both Christian Ghost and Conner Danielson. Ghost is seen talking to a young woman behind the table.
-
Christian Ghost: You know after the show, I know a great spot where we can... get to know each other, if you know what I mean.
-
Conner Danielson: Christian! We're live!!
-
Christian quickly turns around.
-
Christian Ghost: WELCOME TO FEAR FACTORY!

-
Connor Danielson: Anyway, welcome back. Before we continue with the show we would like to give the fans at home a review of the Prototype main event featuring Chaos Starter and the General Manager, Phenom the Vampire Lord.

-
The shot switches to a clip of last week's show.
-
Chaos Starter is about to perform his taunt
Phenom The Vampire Lord capitalizes on his opponent's distraction and jumps on him!
catching Chaos Starter off guard!
-
Naven X's theme song starts playing over the arena's sound system as he comes out with a taser in his hand. Phenom shifts his attention over to the new threat.
-
Phenom: Come on in Naven! You want more? Must I throw you out through a window again?
-
Naven X just smiles as Chaos Starter hits Phenom from behind with the steel steps. He then places a foot on the now unconscious Vampire Lord's back and raises his arms high as the referee starts counting.
-
Phenom The Vampire Lord is lying on the mat!!!
referee starts the count!
Referee: "Oneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!"
Referee: "Twooooooooooooooooo!!!"
Referee: "Threeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!"
Referee: "Foooooooooooooooour!!!"
Referee: "Fiveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!"
Referee: "Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiix!!!"
Referee: "Seveeeeeeeeeeeeeeen!!!"
Referee: "Eiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!!!"
Referee: "Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine!!!"
Referee: "TEEEN! OUT! Ring the Bell! Ring the Bell!!!!"
CHAOS STARTER WINS THE MATCH AND DEFEATS PHENOM THE VAMPIRE LORD!!!

-
The camera shows Naven grin as he goes backstage and Phenom's motionless body in the ring as the camera fades and returns back to Ghost and Danielson.
-
Conner Danielson: And we have a camera at the Mafia locker room with "The Renegade" Naven X, Naven X
-
The camera splits into two parts as we see Naven X leaning comfortable in a leather seat.
-
Naven X: Conner, Ghost...
-
Conner Danielson: Well let's get to the point. You interfere in Phenom's match last week which led to a very embarrassing loss at the hands of Chaos Starter.
-
Naven X: That's where you got it all wrong, yes I came out to the ring that night, but I didn't interfere, Phenom was too busy worrying about me. He got himself caught when Chaos knocked him out with the steps. And to be honest, I don't see a problem with that!
-
Conner Danielson: So this was what you were referring to last week about unfinished business?
-
Naven X: You got that right!, and don't think that was the end, it's only the continuation of the Phenom-Naven rivalry, he should have been lucky I wasn't in the ring to finish him off, but I'll let him live to fight another day, because that day is coming very soon.
-
Conner Danielson: Now that you're eliminated from the tournament by VD are you hoping to get some revenge?
-
Naven takes out a list from his back pocket and has it zoomed in with Phenom's name on the top of the list.
-
Naven X: As you can see he is on my list and and at Edge of Insanity, an X will be marked by the end of the night, I'm sure of it!
-
Christian Ghost: I guess we can see that your motives are up to date and I bet we will see more of it, but before we close out maybe I ask one more question?
-
Naven X: shoot
-
Christian Ghost: Who was the guy you were talking to that night?

-
An empty chair can be seen and Naven is nowhere to be seen.
-
Conner Danielson: Look what you did!
-
Christian Ghost: What!

-
The camera fades.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum