Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sending A Warning

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sending A Warning Empty Sending A Warning Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:25 am

Executioner Of Anarchy

Executioner Of Anarchy

it seems like a thunder has just stroke!
Suddenly high flames light on, as though the �Tron was set to fire!
Executioner Of Anarchy makes his way to the ring
wearing a simple wrestling costume
mounting a custom chopper
preceded by four druids wearing robes and carrying torches
Four lightnings hit the ring posts EOA enter's the ring.he places the microphone up to his mouth to speak.

EOA: well well well i'm booked in a match to face Travis Touchdown now let me get this straight hes never lost a match. Haha what luck he's having and i quote "what luck he is having" well his luck is about to come to an end.ONCE HE COMES FACE TO FACE WITH THE ONE AND ONLY EXECUTIONER OF ANARCHY HE WILL FEEL THE PAIN HE"S NEVER FELT BEFORE!

The fans erupt into boo's as EOA try's to continue just as a strike of lightning come's down just and strike's a little bit above of EOA scaring the fan's.

EOA: SILENCE! OR I WILL HAVE TO HURT YOU TOO.Travis Touchdown you better make sure your watching this now you have been warned.If your not satisfied with what iv'e said then OFF WITH YOUR HEADDDSSSSSS!

the arena goes dark the fans look around in fear a few moments later the lights come back up and EOA is no where to be seen.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum