Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

The name is Rayne!!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The name is Rayne!! Empty The name is Rayne!! Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:46 pm

Vivica Lockhart

Vivica Lockhart

the camera takes a shot backstage as we see Pandora standing getting ready to announce her guest..
-
Pandora: ladies and gentleman, my guest at this time, the ATW Synthetic Breed Champion..Vivica Lockhart!!

-
The camera turn to see Vivica looking a Pandora with a cold stare on her face..she snatches her wrist and moves it closer to her lips..
-
Rayne: I told you before..my name..is RAYNE!

-
Pandora: O..Ok?...Rayne..I would like to start on your feelings about facing Travis Touchdown for your title At Edge of Sanity?

-
Rayne: What is it about you and feelings..Are you doubting me and you think I can't beat him, huh!!..

-
Pandora: No..I just..

-
Rayne: SHUT UP!!...to answer your "so called" question..I am not afraid of Travis Touchdown..beside his good looks, he is nothing more than a punk..that's why I am holding the title and not him.

-
Pandora: and my next question..

-
Rayne snatches the mic out of pandora's hand
-
Rayne: I dont want to hear you stupid question..now get out of my face!

-
Pandora slowly backs off from view and leaves
-
Rayne: now besides the clothes I wear, or the cars I drive, or all the money I make, I am still a fighter!..I can go 12 rounds with a professional boxer without breaking a sweat!...and Travis you better take me seriously or the last thing you will see is me holding the title above my head because no matter who you are or what you do...Rayne is better than you!

-
Rayne chuckles as she scares of a staff member as she goes to her lockroom...camera fades out.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum