Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hell hath no Fury like Rayne

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hell hath no Fury like Rayne Empty Hell hath no Fury like Rayne Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:22 pm

Vivica Lockhart

Vivica Lockhart

Camera take a changes from the arena crowd to backstage as the camera reveals a gym..inside when hear the noise of swift punching on a punching bag the follow the noise I we see Rayne doing continuous hard blows to the punching bag, she stops and turns her head to see a cameraman standing in front of the bag and she grin then changes with a mean look on her face
-
Rayne: So I come back to Archetype Wrestling..

-
She starts punching the bag again
-
Rayne: And I came to get back what was mine!..and how they repay me!!

-
Rayne punches the bag harder
-
Rayne:I Have to go get in the ring with more than 20 wrestlers in a battle royal and what even worse than that!!...IM THE FIRST ENTRANT!!!
-

Rayne does a hard punching combination
-
Rayne: But the more I was made about it..the more I thought and I realize, I know what it takes to get what I want cause I always do!!

-
Rayne does another punching combo
-
Rayne: And it seem that in ths match the last four will be the first champions of ATW but the laast one will be the World Archetype Heavyweight Champion!...so I know what I have to do..so whoever is in the match I advise you to stay out of my way!!!

-
Rayne stops and take a towel and drinks some water
-
Rayne: Now I got my match with darko, no rush it will be quick anyway

-
Rayne walks towards the shower room then she turnback to the cameraman
-
Rayne: and If you could, can you untie him..thank you..

-
Cameraman: Him?!

-
the cameraman walks behind punching bag a the camera reveals a half dead staff man badly bruised and tied into the punching bag with his mouth covered and spilling blood
-
cameraman :OH GOD!!!

-
Fade to black

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum