Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

Helix Awards Season 4: Tag Team

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Helix Awards Season 4: Tag Team Empty Helix Awards Season 4: Tag Team Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:10 am

Eternal Eclipse

Eternal Eclipse

U2 - Where The Streets Have No Name plays across the arena. EE makes his way to the arena from backstage. He is dressed in a fine tailored suit with blazer. Dressed for a special occasion. Inside the ring are two laZboy chairs. Eternal Eclipse grabs a seat in an empty chair and grabs a mic.
-
Eternal Eclipse: Well well. Looks like we meet each other again. Welcome back to the second part of the 4th ever Helix Awards live on Prototype. I would just like to mention before we continue that it has been a pleasure to be here with you. It's always comforting to know just how many losers in the world there are.
-
Crowd boos
-
Eternal Eclipse: Moving on. Here are your nominees for Tag Team of the Season.

Mafia
The Killaz
AATO
New Blood

Eternal Eclipse: A fine list of people there. Although it should be no surprise who wins this award.

-
Assistant hands EE the envelope and the drum roll commences.
-
Eternal Eclipse: What!? The Killaz! This is an outrage! The Mafia is the greatest force in all of ATW. One of you two come up and accept your award.

2Helix Awards Season 4: Tag Team Empty Re: Helix Awards Season 4: Tag Team Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:13 am

Phenom The Vampire Lord

Phenom The Vampire Lord
Admin

OOC: i would forever love you if you would follow the rules of the new RP guide, and if you could divide the helix awards into 2 parts: 4 awards on FF and 4 awards on Prototype

https://jockerland.com/

3Helix Awards Season 4: Tag Team Empty Re: Helix Awards Season 4: Tag Team Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:16 am

Eternal Eclipse

Eternal Eclipse

OOC: Sorry phen. Remove this

4Helix Awards Season 4: Tag Team Empty Re: Helix Awards Season 4: Tag Team Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:22 am

Phenom The Vampire Lord

Phenom The Vampire Lord
Admin

OOC: or i could move it like i just did Very Happy

https://jockerland.com/

5Helix Awards Season 4: Tag Team Empty Re: Helix Awards Season 4: Tag Team Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:25 am

Eternal Eclipse

Eternal Eclipse

OOC: I edited the other one though. Delete this one so it gives room for the killaz to respond. Plus I don't feel like editing. This is hard enough on a Blackberry

6Helix Awards Season 4: Tag Team Empty Re: Helix Awards Season 4: Tag Team Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:30 pm

William_b33

William_b33

(ooc. Can I come out and steal the award saying you may have beat his for champs, but there's no denying we deserve this)

7Helix Awards Season 4: Tag Team Empty Re: Helix Awards Season 4: Tag Team Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:32 pm

Eternal Eclipse

Eternal Eclipse

OOC: That's up to Phen and the Killaz. I would say go ahead if no reply before deadline.

8Helix Awards Season 4: Tag Team Empty Re: Helix Awards Season 4: Tag Team Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:18 pm

Crimson Wrath

Crimson Wrath

OCC: I was thinking about smashing the award saying it's just an object and I don't need it to prove my dominance. Hell William I'll just give you the damn thing.

9Helix Awards Season 4: Tag Team Empty Re: Helix Awards Season 4: Tag Team Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:53 pm

William_b33

William_b33

(ooc. LOL ok i prefer the smashing lol)

10Helix Awards Season 4: Tag Team Empty Re: Helix Awards Season 4: Tag Team Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:50 am

Crimson Wrath

Crimson Wrath

Suddenly the lights begin to flicker resulting in them dieing. The arena remains black for moments until they turn back on to CW and DD standing in the ring.
-
CW: What the hell is this? Some pathetic object that supposedly proves our dominance? The Killaz strike fear into everyone that stands in their way, and we don't need to prove anything by accepting this cheap piece of garbage.
-
CW grabs the award and smashes it on the mat.
-
CW: William, Ghetto Blaster, you have been bested yet again. You two know that regardless whether we walk out with a trophy or not. Just to know that we beat you into the ground and took your titles is a trophy in it's own.
-
CW walks over to EE and glares into his eyes
-
CW: You're surprised huh? Because even a cretin like you knows who the best in the business is. THE KILLAZ!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum