Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

Helix Awards Season 4: Stable

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Helix Awards Season 4: Stable Empty Helix Awards Season 4: Stable Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:34 pm

Eternal Eclipse

Eternal Eclipse

U2 - Where The Streets Have No Name plays across the arena. EE makes his way to the arena from backstage. He is dressed in a fine tailored suit with blazer. Dressed for a special occasion. Inside the ring are two laZboy chairs. Eternal Eclipse grabs a seat in an empty chair and grabs a mic.
-
Eternal Eclipse: That last award was a little disapointing. I expect this one to be a lot better. Prototype is where the real talent lies. Which is why I am proud to be back. I swear that where ever I went on Fear Factory I could smell something rancid. Good to be back anyways. Our next award will be for Stable of the Season.
-
EE chuckles to himself for a bit.
-
Eternal Eclipse: I think we have no doubts on this one. Hear are the nominees.

Mafia

AATO

Darkness

-
EE is handed the envelope and a drum roll begins.
-
Eternal Eclipse: Here we have it folks. The Mafia wins. Now our justice is served.
-
EE stands up and picks up the award.
-
Eternal Eclipse: I gratiously accept this award on behalf of everyone else on the Mafia. I couldn't have done it without you... because this particular award requires 4 people.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum