Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

Let the Darkness begin!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Let the Darkness begin! Empty Let the Darkness begin! Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:55 pm

Wolf

Wolf

Prologue

The camera opens on Wolvian's locker room. He is standing there talking to a preteen little girl.

Little Girl: You dont have to do this! Please just come home!

Wolvian: (laughs) No! You go home little sister, and tell your father that there is a New Soldier of the Darkness!

Little Girl: (Crys) He is your father to. He wants you to come home! He wants you to forgive him. He didnt know about you. If he did he would have raised you!

Wolvian: Is that why he sent you? Why didnt he come him self? Maybe it is cause he thought you would be the only one to turn me to the light? That is a laugh! So go home and tell that fool that I have no Heart! That the Darkness is coming and it will engulf all that stands against us.

Little Girl goes running out of the locker room crying.

2Let the Darkness begin! Empty Re: Let the Darkness begin! Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:03 pm

Wolf

Wolf

The arena goes completly black. Aiden's Cry Little Sister begins to play over the speakers. A video a crimson moon is shown on the tron. Fog begins to pour out of the entrance way as the chimes in the song begin to hit. Four dark figures wearing hooded black cloaks walk down the ramp caring flames. As the vocals begin to speak with in the song a curtain of fire explodes and Wolvian steps throught it. Wolvian dressed in his long hooded sleveless black robe stands at the tope of the ramp as the crowd boo's. The four druids walk down the ramp and circle the ring. The curtain of fire slowly dies and two walls of pyrotechnics explode as Wolvian slowly walks down the ramp. As Wolvian gets to the edge of the ramp the ring fills with fog. The four druids each stand at a corner out side the ring. Wolvian then starts to walk up the stairs. He then climbs between the ropes and moves into the middle of the ring. Wolvian stands there for a bit before raising his hands. As his hands raise the robe falls off him and an explosion of fire engulfs the ring like a circle of fire reaching up to the rafters. As the fire lowers the lights come on and the music stops. The four druids are now standing in the ring facing out at the crowd each at a turnbuckle.

Wolvian: Some of you maybe wondering just who the Hell am I? Or why I helped Phenom the Vampire Lord to glory?

The fans begin to boo loudly.

Wolvian: It is very simple, even you common trash can see the logic in it. I have come here to the ATW to rid the world of pretenders to the darkness, and those who fight on the side of the light! See Phenom is like a brother to me. He has embraced the darkness into his heart. He has let the flames of the eternal damnation wrap around him and set him free. As for who am I? I am the greatest thing you pitiful underdeveloped monkeys will ever see in your life! I am the next generation of Darkness! I am Wolvian!

The crowd begins to boo louder while some of them are speechless.

Wolvian: That is right, I am the bastard child of T-Wolf! Your little hero is nothing more than an epic faliure! He could have been great, he was suppose to be the next king of Darkness. But instead he spit in the face of his grandfather and turned his back on his family! Now I am here to show the world the true meaning of Darkness, and to show my father that he made the wrong choice. All the good he has done in his life... It will all come crumbling down with every step I take. I will drag this world into the Abyss and I will do it with a smile on my face! And all of you mistakes of nature and probly broken condoms will learn the true meaning of Hell On Earth! For the Darkness IS HERE!!!

The four Druids lower there hoods and the crowd notices that each man has a scar across there throats. There eyes seem dark and with every gaze get further and deeper into nothingness.

Wolvian: These four men have already given there souls to the darkness. Thay are the Paladins of the Darkness!

The crowd looks at the druids with fear in there eyes.

Wolvian: So anybody in the back that thinks you are evil, that thinks you are dark, that thinks you have what it takes. I say step up and face your destiny.... Or face your destruction!

3Let the Darkness begin! Empty Re: Let the Darkness begin! Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:30 pm

Phenom The Vampire Lord

Phenom The Vampire Lord
Admin

The sounds of skull-crushing drumming and machinegun guitar riffs fill the arena as the word “Undead” appears written in blood on the Titantron.
Phenom The Vampire Lord appears at the top of the entrance ramp in his hooded gray leather coat.
He makes his way towards the ring as the insane drumming makes way for the vocals.

“I want to crush this world
Drenched in blood I'll rejoice
I'm prone to destroy all what is standing in my way
For I could confront the Creator itself”

He goes up the steel steps, and dodges the second rope to get in ring. He signals the ring announcer for a microphone which is swiftly brought to him.

Phenom: Evil is nothing like you have ever seen before. Hell-born imps can be more vicious than Earth's most fear inducing criminal. And we *points at himself and Wolvian* are waaay above the level of an imp. We are the true forces of darkness and soon we shall change the face of the earth for ever.

He stops for a second to pull out a piece of paper from his coat's pocket.

Phenom: And we're going to start by making Wolvian here, the General Manager of ATW's wednesday night show. Fear Factory just got a little bit worse!

He extends his hand to shake Wolvian's.

Last edited by Phenom The Vampire Lord on Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

https://jockerland.com/

4Let the Darkness begin! Empty Re: Let the Darkness begin! Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:38 pm

Wolf

Wolf

Wolvian gives off an evil smirk and shakes Phenoms hand.

Wolvian: The darkness has begun! Earth prepare your soul's for judgement! And every one in the back... Life is about to become HELL ON EARTH!!!

He leans back and begins to laugh. The crowd's Boo's become almost overwelming. Wolvian raises his hands and sudenly the crowd is silenced. There voice's gone. They become terified and sit down.

Wolvian: Thats more like it!

5Let the Darkness begin! Empty Re: Let the Darkness begin! Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:42 pm

Anthrax

Anthrax

The lights go black as Shinedown's Sound of Madness jams out throughout the arena. Strobe lights start to flash uncontrollably. A hooded dark figure appears on the entrance ramp, only getting glimpses of him when the strobes go off and the figure moves to the ring. The stobelights stop when he gets in the ring to reveal that it is AnthraX

AnthraX: I would like to give my service to the darkness. I have dealt with the dark through out my whole life. I have never been able to fit the mold of society. I am willing to give my soul for you

In respect AnthraX bow

http://twitter.com/#!/TheAskeland

6Let the Darkness begin! Empty Re: Let the Darkness begin! Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:48 pm

Wolf

Wolf

Wolvian: Listen up you monkey's! This is the first of what will be many! Anthrax you want to embrace the Darkness! I have seen into your soul and it trully is on the right path. So Stand, and embrace your future as a Soldier in the Darkness!

7Let the Darkness begin! Empty Re: Let the Darkness begin! Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:52 pm

Anthrax

Anthrax

AnthraX stands up

AnthraX: I will in brace the darkness to the fullest and if anything or one get in my way the will feel the darkness. I will feel no Mercy or regrets for the pitiful puppets that get in our way. They will fill the wrath of the dark

8Let the Darkness begin! Empty Re: Let the Darkness begin! Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:55 pm

Wolf

Wolf

Wolvian looks at the entrance ramp.

Wolvian: So far the army has already grown in power and size here tonight. Is there any one else in the back that is ready to step up?

9Let the Darkness begin! Empty Re: Let the Darkness begin! Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:42 am

The areba lights shut off as the arena begins to shake. A massive fireball erupts across the stage and two light beams, one platinum and the other a metallic grey, shoot towards the ring. the beams fly up to the rafters and a massive white flash overtakes the arena. the flash clears and the lights have returned to normal showing Josh Goodwin standing in the ring with Wolvian; Phenom and AnthraX.

Josh Goodwin: AnthraX, you said you are willing to give your soul. I have no soul.

The crowd suddenly begins to boo again.

Josh Goodwin: Really? you're doing this again?

The crowd shuts up again.

Josh Goodwin: Good. Wolvian. I have nothing to offer you except for the knowledge that so many of the worlds best instructors have bestowed upon me

10Let the Darkness begin! Empty Re: Let the Darkness begin! Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:07 pm

Phenom The Vampire Lord

Phenom The Vampire Lord
Admin

Phenom approaches Josh and pats him on the back.

Phenom: For acting classes, you have to go back, down the hallway, 3rd door on the right.

Josh looks at him with a confused look on hi face. The Vampire Lord pushes him back and with unearthly agility roundhouse kicks him out out the ring. He turns around with a grin on his face to look at AnthraX.

Phenom: Your first victim is here. Make me proud!

https://jockerland.com/

11Let the Darkness begin! Empty Re: Let the Darkness begin! Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:00 am

Anthrax

Anthrax

AnthraX pulls his hand out of he pocket to reveal that he is holding a pair of brass knuckles. He swings his fist and hit Josh on the side of the face, Josh bends down in pain, and AnthraX rams his knee into Josh’s face. AnthraX then throws him out of the ring, and looks at Phenom and Wolvian

AnthraX: This is for you, This is for Darkness

AnthraX exit’s the ring and grabs Goodwin by the hair and pulls him up the ramp and backstage. The camera cuts to backstage. Josh starts to fight back, gets up, and kicks AnthraX below the belt(testicles if it is allowed). Josh takes off running towards the parking lot with AnthraX in hot pursuit.

Josh Goodwin: Get away from me

AnthraX: If you have no soul why are you running. You shouldn’t be afraid if you were worthy.

Josh runs to a car and closes the door. AnthraX smashes the window, grabs josh by the throat with both hand, drags him our, and throws him on the concrete. Josh is laying on the ground bleeding from the small cuts over all his body from being drug through the broken window. AnthraX wait till he stubbles to his feet, runs at Josh Goodwin locking in a 3/4 face lock and kicks his legs out from under himself driving Josh Goodwin’s face into the floor executing LEGENDARY Severe Skull Trauma!! AnthraX goes to the ambulance that is park at the garage door for the parking lot, opens the back door, and grab the stretcher from the back. He wheels the stretcher to Josh’s limp body and puts him on the stretcher. AnthraX then pushes the stretcher at full speed into the bumper of the ambulance propelling Josh into the back. AnthraX then closes the doors and pounds three times on the back. The sirens on the ambulance come to life and it takes off from the arena.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum