Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

Travis Touchdown is ready for it

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Travis Touchdown is ready for it Empty Travis Touchdown is ready for it Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:29 pm

Travis Touchdown

Travis Touchdown

The scene takes place at a backstage entrance of the ATW arena. The noise of a motor can be heard. As the vehicle gets closer, we can recognize a Schelptiger motorbike and a person riding it. The person gets off his motorbike and it is no other than the new member of ATW: Travis Touchdown. He's wearing big glasses with blue glass, a brown leather jacket with a t-shirt that reads "LUCHA LIBRE", black jeans and shoes and has a spike shaped haircut. He walks towards the backstage door and stops in front of the building looking at it from top to bottom.[/color][/i]

Travis Touchdown: So here we are, the ATW. Man it sure looks big from here. But no time to be impressed, let's get in and start doing what I came here for. Things are gonna get interesting.

Travis walks in the building and walks to his locker room. As he is about to enter his locker room, an interviewer comes towards him.

Andrea: Hey are you Travis Touchdown?

Travis Touchdown: Indeed. Nice one on managing to read the inscription on the door. Can I help you?

Andrea: I'm here to interview you. Since you're new here I think the audience wants to know more about you.

Travis Touchdown: Well what do you want me to say?

Andrea: I don't know, is there anything you want to say? Do you want to send a message out the fans? Maybe call out someone.

Travis Touchdown takes the mic from the interviewer.

Travis Touchdown: Ok, so you really want me to say something? Well listen to this: from Santa Destroy comes a new talent in the ATW called Travis Touchdown! He's here for one thing and one thing only: get face to face with his opponent's and show them who's the better man in this business. He's bringing something new to ATW and the fans are going to love it and ask for more! And for the rest, well, I guess you'll have to figure it out when I get in the ring.

Travis Touchdown gives back the mic to the interviewer

Andrea: By the way Travis, is there anybody you'd wish to face now?

Travis Touchdown: Well as you know, I just got here so I don't know the guys that wrestle here. But I've got a few ideas of what I want to do here.

Andrea: Thank you for your time, I'll let you get ready now.

Travis Touchdown: No problem, always a pleasure.

Travis Touchdown walks into his locker room as the camera jumps to the ringside commentators.

Connor Danielson: Well ladies and gentleman, we've just seen the new talent discovered by our GM Phenom a few days ago. And I've got to tell you he looks promising.

Christian Ghost: I don't know, For me it's all talk at the moment. We'll see what happens once he's in the ring.

Connor: Well as you heard, he looks ready to step in the squared circle and "show who's the better man" as he said earlier. He also talked about bringing something new, how can you not be excited?

Christian: I'm a man who needs to see it happen in front of his eyes to believe it. And right now I ain't seen nothing.

At that moment we suddenly hear in the arena LET THE BLOODSHED BEGIN!! And This Dying Soul from Dream Theater is blasted in the building. a series of coloured spotlights creates a terrific lightshow. A clip is aired on the Titan Tron, showing some of the wrestler's greatest victories and most powerful moves.Travis Touchdown makes his way to the ring.

Connor: Well Christian, it looks like he might have heard you.

Travis Touchdown gets in the ring and grabs a mic. The audienc is filled with electricity and start chanting his name.

Travis Touchdown: People of ATW ... TRAVIS TOUCHDOWN IS FINALLY HERE!!

The audience is going crazy and chant his name even louder.

Travis Touchdown: I know you've all been waiting for this moment. This moment when someone would come and bring change to our usual routine. And I'm here to bring you that change. Get ready for something new, for something better. A kind of wrestling you've never seen before. I'm going to bring all this to the ATW. And while some of you may think I'm all talk well...

Travis turns around and looks at Christian at the commentary table.

Travis Touchdown: I'm ready for any challenge!

The crowd cheers loudly.

Connor: Now that's what I'm talking about.

Travis Touchdown: You see, I came in this business to bring my wrestling potential to another level. It can only be done by facing other opponents of the same level as me. So to anyone who's willing to face me please come out, step in the ring and let us have it.

Christian: Rookie's got guts, I'll give him that. Bring him someone tough to shut him up!

OOC: Edited, also, you don't have to make the people's names bold.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum