Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Generation responds to the attacks (prior to the beginning of the match)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wild

Wild

Just then the lights go off and pictures of Wildthing versus Wolvian's match at Prototype appear, then a sudden static, then the aftermath of William Bergeron looking down at a bloody Wildthing, and then a picture of Kim knocked out in the ring. The lights go back out then back on, and suddenly Wildthing whom has his head wrapped in bandages appears as well as Kim wearing her sexy wrestling attire.

Wildthing: Interesting footage isn't it? Of course I don't blame you Wolfie.

The crowd begins to boo after hearing what Wildthing said. Wildthing raises one of his hands for quietness, and the boos die down.

Wildthing: I know that it was William Boogeron that did this to me, and not only to me but after hearing the news about Kim getting attacked after her match, I think that the idea for a tag team elimination chamber is not a bad idea.

The crowd is in confusion of what Wildthing just said.

Wildthing: Don't get me wrong, I still think that Wolfie needs to get shaved, get a leg and arm wax perhaps, and he needs to try a different game than chess, maybe X-box, PS3 or even Wii, I'm sure he have the time of his life.

The crowd begins to laugh and Wildthing couldn't help grinning.

Wildthing [stops grinning] : Although, I think that tonight New Generation is going to play a game ourselves and that is payback to Boogerman and his tag partner in a non-title tag match, and show the whole world a preview of the next pay-per-view in which New Generation will open up a can of butt whoopin of a lifetime.

Crowd [chanting]: New Generation

Wildthing hands the microphone over to Kim and stands in a corner.

Kim Anderson

Kim Anderson

While Wildthing spoke the young Canadian was gently rubbing her neck, she was still in a huge amount of pain from the cowardly attacked made by William on Prototype. Yet that didn't stop the female from smiling as she accepted the microphone from Wildthing. Now this was Anderson's time to speak.

Kim: A "butt whoopin" is indeed what William deserves the most...with god as our witness, I never knew that a cowardly sneak attack would hurt so much...

That those words the crowd did boo yet Kim simply shook her head before speaking up once more.

Kim: William Bergeron...William Bergeron...I don't know much about you, nor do I care, but I think Wild would agree with me when I say this...I think it is time for The New Generation to use this "Mafia" as an example of how destructive we can actually be. Willie, Mafia...come down here and we'll show you a new meaning to the word "pain"...

After saying that Kim Anderson placed the microphone down before continuing to rub her neck...while waiting for this "Mafia" to come out.

William_b33

William_b33

The Mafia comes out from backstage. William Bergeron is slowly clapping his hands. Ghetto Blaster has a few ladies by his side. Max Pain is standing behind them all. A stage hand comes out and hands a mic to William Beregron.

Will Bergeron: Awe, did the big bad Willie upset the little girl and her pup. I didn't mean to. Not. I am just trying to send a message to management and the superstars here. The Mafia are serious contenders for any of the titles. I wouldn't call my attacks sneaks. I would say a pre-meditated attacks. I was planning to do this since the break.

Will Bergeron pauses for a second. The crowd is in silences, not knowing how to react

Will Bergeron: Ghetto Blaster and myself felt robbed at Freedom ot Fire. This season will be the start of The Mafia Era. We will win tonight and continue to win until the Slaughter Palace. Where we will claim our titles in what will be the most dominate preformance in ATW history.

Ghetto Blaster nudges Will and grabs the microphone.

Ghetto Blaster: Hey, listen up. I may have been mild mannered of late and all business. But I have the power to strike fear in anybody. Tonight I will show you what makes the Ghetto Blaster tick. Now let's shut up and get this match over with. We have business to take care of.

Ghetto Blaster and William Bergeron tell Max Pain and the ladies to go to the back. Before they go, Ghetto Blaster whispers something in Max Pains ears. Pain nods and takes the girls to the back. The two superstars run down to the ring ready for a fight.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum