Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

An Uneasy Beginning

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1An Uneasy Beginning Empty An Uneasy Beginning Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:36 pm

mad dragon

mad dragon

A Pre-Recorded Video begins to play on the Titantron. Numerous people walk down a street. One man comes around the corner and walks towards the camera. The man wears a hat that covers his eyes and a long overcoat that drapes along the ground as he walks. He sticks close to the walls and continues on his path. Three Men walking in the other direction bump into him and confront him
-
One of the Three Men: Watch where you're going next time mate. Now... Where's my apology?
-
The Man in the Coat doesn't acknowledge the man and stands there with his head looking downwards, continuing to hide his eyes
-
Another Man: Did you hear what he said? Where the Hell is our apology? You don't really want to annoy us now... do you?
-
The man continues to be unresponsive and tries to walk around them but the three step back infront of him. One of them grabs him by the collar of his coat and lifts him up.
-
One of the Men: You're really starting to bug me now. I don't like many people, let alone people who run into me and then don't apologize.
-
The Man in the Coat finally fights back, In a calm and eerie manner, launching a punch at the other man's face, knocking him back. The other two attempt to take him down but the Man in the coat quickly kicks one in the stomach while punching the other one in the cheek simultaneously. The First man gets back up and attacks him, managing to get him in the nose. The man quickly recovers and pushes him away before running up, and jumping with incredible strength, smashes his knee into the man's chin knocking him out instantly. The man quickly looks around to see if he has attracted any other attention before slipping his hands into his pocket and running off out of the camera's view as the scene fades to black.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum