Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

Back to Basics

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to Basics Empty Back to Basics Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:06 am

Nedman

Nedman

Deep down in the darkest, dingiest recesses of the ATW Arena, Adam Nedman is once again amidst a training session. Just outside the slightly open door, backstage interviewer, Pandora is lurking, watching him train. A mischievious grin crosses her face and she hides herself round the corner of the doorway.

Pandora: (in a deep, ghostly voice) Oo-oncoo-oming Stoo-oo-orm! Yo-ou ha-ave displea-eased meeee!

On hearing this, Nedman pauses his workout and walks over towards the doorway to find Pandora creased over, rolling about on the floor. The look on his face would indicate that he does not find this as amusing as Pandora.

Nedman: I suppose you think you're some sort of comedienne.

Pandora takes a moment to get to her feet, compose herself and wipe the tears of laughter from her eyes.

Pandora: Oh, lighten up, Adam. So what are the voices in your head telling you to do now?

Nedman: VOICE! There's only one voice. Do you think I'm insane?

Pandora looks away, leading to an awkward silence.

Nedman: Actually, he has been conspicuous by his absence. I haven't heard anything from him since before I won that.

He nods over to the ReEvolution Championship Belt, which is lying on a nearby bench.

Pandora: Oh yeah, congratulations on that.

Nedman: Hmm.

Pandora: What will you do without your imaginary friend then?

Nedman: I'll go back to what I do best. Break some bones, tear some tendons, snap some ligaments, choke some fools out... you know, fun stuff.

He feels his own pulse.

Nedman: Now, I'm starting to cool down so be on your merry little way so I can get back to my session.

Pandora leaves and the shot fades to black.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum