Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

"24 hour rule on future championships"

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1"24 hour rule on future championships" Empty "24 hour rule on future championships" Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:20 pm

Hack3r

Hack3r

I had the idea of maybe being able to introduce a kind of "24 hour rule" to one of the title belts (Obviously we need champions first, Also, it would fit most nicely with the hardcore title).

-This would involve basically people having to qualify for the priviledge to challenge for the hardcore title and once they've earned that they can challenge whatever week they want. (Like the 24 hour rule).

-The challenges would be RP based obviously, This uses the logic that if a challenger can out RP the current champion then they should be the champion instead. The RPs would be put in front of some judges (Probably us VGMs) and we'll decide on who wrote the best RP both in content and spelling/grammar or whatever.

-If someone makes a challenge and lose the RP off then they won't be able to become eligible again for a whole season after their failed attempt.

-If the champion gets challenged and retains their title by having the better RP then they obivously stay as champion but must continue to RP at least once every week.

Me, Wolf and Shaun were discussing this on chat and we encountered some problems so we thought we'd throw it out to everyone here. Obviously this is just an idea at the moment and isn't for definite. Any ideas would be welcome and also any problems you can think of would be welcome too. The more we talk about it then the more we can develop this idea.

Wolf can start us off, He suggested that people should only be allowed to be elligible if they're not already involved in a storyline and that they have to RP twice in a 2 week span to be able to be considered.

Voltz asked what would happen if two people wanted to challenge at once. I'd say that we'd give the chance to the person who's been eligible the longest and go down the list that way.

2"24 hour rule on future championships" Empty Re: "24 hour rule on future championships" Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:52 pm

tbh a good idea but i think that it shouldn't just be given to the best rper they should still fight for the title no changes made apart from making it exciting. However if a champion dosn't rp for atleast once a show or once per major show and if they don't some1 who wins the rp off will win the title aswell... otherwise you could have the best rper win every title and no1 could beat him. this also help to younger players who are not advanced in their grammer ect... so if they rp alot and they are quite good at it still let their wrestler do the talking

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum