Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

My response to things

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My response to things Empty My response to things Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:20 am

Johnny Cage

Johnny Cage is seen in the backstage area sitting in his chair, listening. Johnny Cage grabs his shades and other things and starts to get up slowly. He's now walking the halls when he starts to talk to the cameraman following him.
-
Johnny Cage: Well Nat Nat wants to talk with Drake but she is bringing The Angry Pirate. Well since she is waiting for Drake in the ring and she wants to call me a slacker? Well she wants one of Drake's friends at ringside with him well here I am. I'm going to the ring right now to be with Drake.
-
Johnny Cage starts to walk a little faster as he turns the corner.
-
Johnny Cage: Listen I am not here for games! So they better be just talking because if they're not and they attack Drake I'm gone make sure they don't walk to their next match. I'm not just gonna hurt them. I'm going to injure them. So when I come out there with Drake it better be for just talking.
-
Johnny Cage seems to got to the gate and passes through it. He passes out of sight as the camera fades away.

2My response to things Empty Re: My response to things Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:03 am

Hack3r

Hack3r

Just some friendly RP advice. Try to start sentences with something other than "Johnny Cage". It can get really repetitive.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum