Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

You weren't there! I've seen some things and some stuff!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hack3r

Hack3r

The camera fades in to show Andrea walking down one of the back corridors of the Industrial Arena. She stops outside of a door and the camera pans around to show that it's Hack3r's room. She knocks on the door and waits for an answer. Almost immediately a familiar british accent is heard.

Hack3r: Uhh yeah? Who is it?

Andrea: It's Andrea.

Hack3r: Is there anyone there with you? No norse guys?

Andrea looks around just to check even though she knows she's alone bar the camera man.

Andrea: Na I'm alone.

Hack3r: Then come in then!

Andrea pushes the door open and walks inside to see the Synthetic Breed champion sat at his computer desk with his back to her. He presses the button on his computer monitor which turns it off and he spins around in his wheely chair to reveal that he has a rabbit sat in his lap. He strokes the rabbit menacingly and begins to speak.

Hack3r: I've been expecting you ...

Andrea looks at him with a confused look.

Andrea: You just spoke to me through the door?

Hack3r: I know but my friend dropped his rabbit off and I thought it'd be fun.

He gets up out of his chair and carries the rabbit over to it's little hutch. He places the rabbit inside, locks the latch then walks back to his wheely chair stroking the Championship Belt he has placed on the counter as he passes.

Hack3r: So, uhh, like, what do you want? Any thing important? Or did you come just to gawp at Cornelius?

Andrea once again looks at him with a confused look.

Hack3r: The rabbit. Well?

Andrea: Oh yeah! I came to ask you about what happened a few days ago on Prototype?

Hack3r: You mean Ouz0 coming onto Pandora? I thought it was funny. I think she's a silly girl if she doesn't get with him.

Andrea: Can you even be serious for one second?

Hack3r: Never tried. Anyways, I know what you're talking about. Yes, I know that it looked like I left Hero for the wolves when I "ran away" from Tyr. I find that ludicrous. Since when has a tactical retreat ever been considered cowardly?

Andrea: I'm not that big on military history. Be that as it may, how do you justify just leaving your friend there to be layed right out on the entrance ramp?

Hack3r seems shocked.

Hack3r: Is that what happened? As you're well aware I wasn't around. I assumed Hero could handle himself. I mean, he's done a good enough job being a security guard as of late hasn't he?

Andrea: What does that mean?

Hack3r shakes his head and smiles.

Hack3r: Never you mind your pretty little head. Now, if you don't mind I've got very important business to get back to on the computer.

He spins around on his wheely chair and turns his monitor back on. He then starts to play the game "Happy Wheels". Andrea sighs to herself but gets up and leaves nonetheless. The camera fades to black.

OOC: I know this was late but Phen said I could so STFU. Also, Here's the link to the game in the RP if anyone fancies playing it one day

http://www.totaljerkface.com/happy_wheels.php

Alparslan

god i suck at that game

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum